Thread: Michael Scheuer- Israel-first still thriving in Romney's campaign, trying to get me fired

Michael Scheuer- Israel-first still thriving in Romney's campaign, trying to get me fired

http://non-intervention.com/1071/isr...ired-silenced/

Even for these people some of the stuff in these emails Scheuer posts is quite stunning. It is amazing the lengths they will go to to silence dissent on this issue and they don't care who they have to lie to, who they lie about, or how many lies they have to tell.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is amazing how beholden to Israel the United States has become. On towards World War III.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    It is amazing how beholden to Israel the United States has become. On towards World War III.
    And the brain dead cheer it on! They cheer on their own destruction, the damn fools!

my hope, and given Romney's changing positions not far fetched, is that Mitt will realize he was brainwashed just as his father realized it about Vietnam.

Romney is a Mormon, has no religious ties to Israel. maybe its just an act to get elected. with Mitt you never know

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    my hope, and given Romney's changing positions not far fetched, is that Mitt will realize he was brainwashed just as his father realized it about Vietnam.

Romney is a Mormon, has no religious ties to Israel. maybe its just an act to get elected. with Mitt you never know
    If it is an act, he will be taken out fast if he dare goes off script. The elite would not let Romney be in a position to win if they did not know they could control him. They have enough dirt on him and Obama to put them both in prison for a long time. He won't go against his handlers anymore than Obama or Bush did.

only two recent presidents have enjoyed war-LBJ and Bush 43

all the rest have tried to end or prevent them. even Reagan pulled out of Lebanon. Romney does not need the money so he can't be bought, and I was told on every legal pad he writes DAD to remind him.

Romney cares about legacy, probably wants to see a son or sons in politics someday soon. W poisoned the Bush name, or Jeb would be running today.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post

I think that is a fantasy.. money and politics drive policy, he is loyal to israel.. maybe more than the US? actions speak loud. he is a neocon and his admin will be filled with them.