EMERGENCY POST
    ALERT
    TO -
    ALL Militias -
    Have your guns and food ready
    NOW
    This is a confirmed action alert.
    ~ Drake

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paranoia?

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Is their a information channel i don't know about?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Code 474 is in effect.

This is not a drill. Code 474 is in effect.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Code 474 is in effect.

This is not a drill. Code 474 is in effect.
    Shore its not code 477?

Quote Originally Posted by Varin View Post
    Shore its not code 477?
    Shiite, that would be worse.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Isnt this that "Mass arrest are coming" thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Paranoia?
    LOL! Something like that, to be sure.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    Isnt this that "Mass arrest are coming" thing?
    the local Super Shelter just got a highway sign. They must be ready for occupants.

why can't we have one city on this planet that is a free zone an-cap area?
    if its a failed idea, then the city would fail. and if its a good idea- then the city would be a model for all others.

You know, we bought a cabin, in July, in the endless Mountains of the Northern Tier in PA. Pretty isolated. We have a great view of the valley and 3 Saturdays ago we heard all this gunfire. We went out on the porch (around 10am) and across the valley there were at least 30 to 40 cars at this guys farm. We couldn't actually see the firing range, but man we could hear it and see the smoke. They were shooting everything from Ar's to 9's to 50's, and even a gatling gun. Buy the end of the day we estimate they had to have spent at least 5000 rounds. We later spoke to a native of the area and he said they do this 2-3 x's a yr. and they call it "Freedom Fest." I say, hell yeah. Next one we'll be there, neighbor. (BTW I do go to the range with ny Glock 26 and also have a Remmington 20G, 18" barrel shotgun) This is where we will be heading when TSHTF.

If your're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    if its a failed idea, then the city would fail. and if its a good idea- then the city would be a model for all others.
    because it wouldn't fail.

Which is precisely why it will never be allowed to happen.

By the way, something that could have been just that was proposed in Honduras, and was just declared illegal by the Honduran supreme court.

picture of the sign?

and yes a test area would be nice except they would camp fema the residents
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I am really curious what the stock market is going to do Monday.......
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Okay, my guns and food have been ready for years, what next?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.c...-the-militias/

Confirmed at Removing the Shackles:

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test

I have received information from several sources, including military.
    All Militia are immediately on high alert.
    I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends…….
    ….. it’s going to be a very interesting weekend.
    ………….That’s a vast understatement by the way.

Bix Weir also says it's time!
    []
    A major global currencies reset is to occur some time over this weekend according to our sources
    []
    Subjective opinions, whether for or against, are equally empty. The only substantial view one can have at this moment is one of objective uncertainty, while remaining open to more information.
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....l#comment-form

http://www.soldierhugs.com/sh-blog/www.soldierhugs.com

It seems that a number of National Guardsmen have voiced concern over being told that during the election they will be deployed to “other” states. In other words they will be in a state other than their own and some other state’s Guards will be in theirs. These men and women are naturally concerned that in the event of the “DHS planned CIVIL UNREST” they will not be where they are needed, at home, protecting their own families and citizens. That is of course a valid concern. However the underlying motive for the deployment is of much bigger concern. Those 14 States who want nothing to do with Federal intrusion would be left with no protection save that of local militias and sheriffs. Many of the men and women in the National Guard are also members of their State Guards in those states which have their own State Guard.
    http://www.watchmenofamerica.com/PAT...RT-SYSTEM.html
    possible nuclear fallout at camp mindon following explosion.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/outdoo...ect-tha/308475
    According to the National Weather Service, a large bunker explosion occurred Monday night in Webster Parish, La., around 30 miles east of Shreveport. The event occurred near the border of the Camp Minden Army ammunition plant. "A large flash was observed," the Shreveport, La., National Weather Service reported. "[C]itizens were shaken out of bed and windows were shattered during the late night hours Oct. 15." The explosion occured shortly before 11:28 p.m.

The explosion sent a mystery object flying that was captured by radar

I'm just giving my research as it comes. No opinions yet.
    Last edited by presence; 10-20-2012 at 02:11 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The looters have entered the package store.

John has a long mustache.

The chair is against the wall.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-20-2012 at 01:56 PM.

From another post of his:

Awright, HEADS UP!!!
    I have been trying to let everyone know…everthing BE very CLOSE…Yes?
    Well, guess what?
    Da End Game IS at our doorstep…
    We ALL need to complete our readiness/preparations…NOW.
    DA END GAME!! Everything be very close.

Prepare now.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The canary is in the mine.

Dinner is at eight, oh, five.

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah.

http://www.examiner.com/article/camp...sion-statement

7000 ft mushroom cloud, Camp Mindon LA

"The first thing I saw was the sky light up in the west," eyewitness Billy Edwards said. "It just lit up.
    "Then, it lit up again and then we heard the loud boom. It was like a sunset, it was so bright."

[]
    "It was getting closer and closer, and I felt everything moving with me. I could literally feel it moving toward me."
    Last edited by presence; 10-20-2012 at 02:22 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The canary is in the mine.

Dinner is at eight, oh, five.
    The tires are inflated properly.

Rain is forecast for the following day.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The tires are inflated properly.

Rain is forecast for the following day.

Christopher Robin will wear galoshes.

Poohs head is stuck in the honey jar.

What funny is all this BS code you guys are typing. Somewhere there is building full of massively overpaid mathematicians and brains trying to decipher your BS.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    What funny is all this BS code you guys are typing. Somewhere there is building full of massively overpaid mathematicians and brains trying to decipher your BS.
    Wut BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    The moon is over the camel's hump.

An avalanche tore down the cabin.

(Just the thought of a whole roomful of NSA $#@!s and DHS spooks running around with their hair on fire over this thread does my heart good.)
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-20-2012 at 03:10 PM.

John has a long mustache, I say again, John has a long mustache.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

The moon is over the camel's hump.

An avalanche tore down the cabin.
    Holy $#@!, already? I was expecting at least a few more weeks.

Also, just FYI, the fox is in the pumpkin patch.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast