Thread: Obama blocked sanctions on Iran

Obama blocked sanctions on Iran

I read this on Newsmax Please link for me. Thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is Newsmax trying to make me want to vote for Obama? Sorry Newsmax, it ain't happening.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatwasp View Post
    Thank you Organilist

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is Newsmax trying to make me want to vote for Obama? Sorry Newsmax, it ain't happening.
    Yep, if I didn't know better, I'd be voting for him after last night and that article. But reality sinks in...no to Romney, no to Obama...
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Yep, if I didn't know better, I'd be voting for him after last night and that article. But reality sinks in...no to Romney, no to Obama...
    Romney did that bad? I didn't watch the debates. Let me guess, he criticized Obama for not bombing Iran fast enough?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    And that makes three...Limbaugh was doing the same thing yesterday. I was listening when I ate lunch in the car. Yeah, NOT recommended. Was thinking if I didn't know better I would vote for this phantom character they are portraying.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Romney did that bad? I didn't watch the debates. Let me guess, he criticized Obama for not bombing Iran fast enough?
    I watched about twenty minutes before I fell asleep last night. Nail meet head and the President called him out on the fact that Romney was agreeing with him but just wanting things done louder (iirc that was the word he used louder). It was somewhere around 40 minutes or so into the "debate". The I love Israel and will stand up for her more, no I do, was the tenor of things I saw.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such a dilemma. Both candidates profess undying love and devotion, but which one will truly die for her?

Ros-Lehtinen said that “reasonable” voters will recognize Obama spent the debate pandering to the Jews, Israel, and the nation-state’s supporters. The president is aware that he is slipping badly with Jewish voters, who he needs to win Florida.

With polls as they are, she said voters can count on the kind words about Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu to last through the election, but not much after that.

“We have never heard President Obama give such loving words of tribute to Jewish people [and] to the Israeli people as we have tonight,” Ros-Lehtinen said. “And he kept saying it over and over again. . . . After election day, you can count on President Obama reverting back to giving the cold shoulder to Netanyahu, to telling Israel to stop their settlements and force them to make peace with Palestinians, even though the Palestinians do not want to make peace with the Israelis. So, don’t buy that kettle of fish. It stinks to high heaven.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ros-Lehtinen: Obama Tried to Block Sanctions on Iran
    http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ros-...0/23/id/461024
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.