Thread: Ken Blackwell Super PAC drops new anti-Obama Ad with Obamaphone lady

Ken Blackwell Super PAC drops new anti-Obama Ad with Obamaphone lady

"Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cool!!!! Not that I want Rmoney to win, but thats a great ad. Does she get any royalties from the video? Maybe she wont qualify anymore?

Too bad bankers and military contractors aren't stupid enough to be filmed crowing about what THEY get.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

I watched this earlier. Good ad I must admit.

Well that's quite funny these phones were not created under Obama. check your facts at the door please.

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    Well that's quite funny these phones were not created under Obama. check your facts at the door please.
    Obama didn't build that!

Quote Originally Posted by maskander View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that the program was upgraded to cellphones and expanded only recently. It used to be for landline's only.

Anyway, I am sure Obama will come out with outrageous ads too. Grab your popcorn.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

the left will most definitely cry "racism" on this one.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I volunteered a winter at an area homeless shelter. While volunteered, I learned about a federal program designed to give homeless people (I assume, eventually, all homeless people) a free phone. The program also included paying the monthly bills. I was not happy to learn of the program.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.