Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul tells the world "Goldman Sachs owns Romney and Obama"

Exclamation Ron Paul tells the world "Goldman Sachs owns Romney and Obama"

Ron Paul tells the world "Goldman Sachs owns Romney and Obama"

Here is what Ron Paul said for those who cannot view video:

The people who run the Federal Reserve make sure their interests are protected. They have their two guys there, believe me! Why does Obama not attack Romney for being a Goldman Sachs candidate? It’s because they both are within the establishment! Neither one of them have the vaguest idea of what Austrian economics and sound money economics is all about. They play the game and they represent the one-party system.

Some people say why don’t we get a 3rd part? I say, why don’t we get a 2nd party!?! I’ve been in this business for a long time, and there is essentially NO DIFFERENCE FROM ONE ADMINISTRATION TO ANOTHER NO MATTER WHAT THE PLATFORM!!
    Last edited by donnay; 10-13-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Adding transcript
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jim Rogers - "It doesn't matter Jackie whether it is Romney or Obama they are both the same. They don't have a clue what is going on. They caused the problems these are the guys that got us into this situation. Do you think they will get us out?"

Jackie Deangelis - "Alright two questions for you representative Paul. One, do you agree with what Mr. Rogers said? And two, are you ready to endorse Mitt Romney?

Ron Paul - "No to the second. Yes, I agree with Jimmy Rogers, he knows exactly what he is talking about. He emphasies the ignorance of the two when it comes to economic policy. That is something I would agree with. That isn't exactly the way I look at it. I look at it that there are people who are very very powerful that are able to make sure their interests are protected whether it's the people who run the federal reserve and bail out banks and bail out European banks and International situations.

Right now they have their two guys there. Believe me. Why does Obama not attack Romney for being the Goldman Sachs candidate? It's because they are both within the establishment where they need the federal reserve and the lender of last resort to make sure you can take all the risk in the world but don't sweat it because government will be there and the fed will be there and they are going to get bailed out.

So, I think the two guys are there, Jimmy can argue that they don't really understand economics, and in many ways that's true, because neither one of them have the vaguest idea what Austrian free market hard money economics is all about!

But, at the same time they know how to play the game and represent a one party system. Somebody said, "why don't we get a third party? And another one said, and I think correctly so, "why don't we get a second party? You know... compete with this single party.

I've been in this business a long time, and believe me, there is essentially no difference from one administration to another no matter what the platform says."
    I believe you Ron.

Golden Sacks?

Quick edit ftw!
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-13-2012 at 12:55 PM.

I've been in this business a long time, and believe me, there is essentially no difference from one administration to another no matter what the platform says."
    I do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Golden Sacks?
    +rep

You keep using that punctuation. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Golden Sacks?

"Merry New Year!"

"That's "happy." In this country we say "Happy New Year."

"Thank you for correcting my English!"
    Last edited by donnay; 10-13-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Awesome.

I read someone say in a comments section somewhere that they were just going to write in Goldman Sachs for POTUS. LOL...
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

"Merry New Year!"

"That's "happy." In this country we say "Happy New Year."

"Thank you for correcting my English!"
    I am Nigel Ibeku, exchange student from Camaroon!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am Nigel Ibeku, exchange student from Camaroon!
    No you're not. You just made that up to impress a girl. I did my homework. There is no such guy as Nigel Ibeku. Unless he is undercover.

No to the Second!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

From the Wall Street Journal. Looks like Goldman Sachs is moving away from Obama and towards Romney.

Employees at Goldman donated more than $1 million to Mr. Obama when he first ran for president. This election, they have given the president's campaign $136,000—less than Mr. Obama has collected from employees of the State Department. The employees have contributed nothing to the leading Democratic super PAC supporting his re-election.

By contrast, Goldman employees have given Mr. Romney's campaign $900,000, plus another $900,000 to the super PAC founded to help him.

But Ron Paul has not confirmed that he's not endorsing Romney

Quote Originally Posted by bill1971 View Post
    From the Wall Street Journal. Looks like Goldman Sachs is moving away from Obama and towards Romney.

Employees at Goldman donated more than $1 million to Mr. Obama when he first ran for president. This election, they have given the president's campaign $136,000—less than Mr. Obama has collected from employees of the State Department. The employees have contributed nothing to the leading Democratic super PAC supporting his re-election.

By contrast, Goldman employees have given Mr. Romney's campaign $900,000, plus another $900,000 to the super PAC founded to help him.
    I'm pretty sure they still prefer Obama with all the "civil rights" stuff, plus he has done a great job of bombing the $#@! out of the middle east (from their perspective). They win either way. They have to alternate between the R and D to keep the illusion of choice going for the masses. It is all about protecting Israel's interests (and power). Romney will almost certainly speed up the "bomb Iran" plan, so I'm sure he has that going for him (from their perspective).

Remember, the founder of Goldman Sachs is part of the "2 percent club" (at least in religious terms).

This was an article on The Blaze and the comments were almost sickening. There were many people accusing Ron of wanting to split the republican vote so Obama got elected again. Most just said "a vote for a third party is a vote for Obama." And of course there was the baseless name calling. The sad part is none of them were defending Romney. I bet they actually agreed but just can't get it through their heads that they aren't improving anything by voting for Romney. They just have an unbridled hate for Obama and Democrats.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    This was an article on The Blaze and the comments were almost sickening. There were many people accusing Ron of wanting to split the republican vote so Obama got elected again. Most just said "a vote for a third party is a vote for Obama." And of course there was the baseless name calling. The sad part is none of them were defending Romney. I bet they actually agreed but just can't get it through their heads that they aren't improving anything by voting for Romney. They just have an unbridled hate for Obama and Democrats.
    Yeah, I can post on there but if it is far down the comment page no one is going to read it, and frankly, I don't like wading in there.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Yep, keeping the 2 party system alive. It's sad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The same type of comments show up on Napolitano's Facebook page. Funny because they act as if Napolitano suddenly betrayed the Fox News viewers.

Michael Weiner's best work. I wish I could find the audio:

"I pledge allegiance to the Stock of Goldman Sachs of Wall Street and to the Gang for which it stands One Gang indivisible with liberty and profits for them."
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Some folks in New Hampshire are promoting a similar idea.

Goldman Sachs 2012 campaign kick-off
    Today 4:00pm until 6:00pm
    Support the true winner this presidential election -- vote Goldman Sachs.

Help promote our campaign to remind voters that, whether they support the blue or the red team, their vote is already cast for Goldman Sachs. T-shirts and posters, hand-screenprinted with care at the workspace, will be available for purchase, and we'll be giving away stickers.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2310...2862323509238/

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Some folks in New Hampshire are promoting a similar idea.

Goldman Sachs 2012 campaign kick-off
    Today 4:00pm until 6:00pm
    Support the true winner this presidential election -- vote Goldman Sachs.

Help promote our campaign to remind voters that, whether they support the blue or the red team, their vote is already cast for Goldman Sachs. T-shirts and posters, hand-screenprinted with care at the workspace, will be available for purchase, and we'll be giving away stickers.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2310...2862323509238/

I don't do farcebook... is there somewhere else I can buy a T-shirt with that Goldman Sachs message?

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    I don't do farcebook... is there somewhere else I can buy a T-shirt with that Goldman Sachs message?
    Maybe. I haven't looked. The organizer posted this comment on the event wall.

I'll report back once I see what's left after the event today. The little ones are stickers, yes! We're working on a way to sell online and we'll also be releasing the files so you can make your own swag, too!
    3 hours ago · Like · 3
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

YES!!!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The people who run the Federal Reserve make sure their interests are protected. They have their two guys there, believe me! Why does Obama not attack Romney for being a Goldman Sachs candidate? It’s because they both are within the establishment! Neither one of them have the vaguest idea of what Austrian economics and sound money economics is all about. They play the game and they represent the one-party system.
    I need to print this on a card and give to everybody who asks me who I support or if I'm voting.

People need to realize, that means there is no choice at all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can order team Goldman Sachs shirts and more online now! Any size, color or shirt style you want.
    http://www.zazzle.com/goldman_sachs_...41742659630636

If you want to create the supplies yourself, here are the designs.
    http://goldmansachs2012.com/

I tried to put that on the front page but I couldn't get the picture to both show up and be small enough for the column in the middle....

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks. I didn't know it should be on the front page. I'll do it myself by blogging about it on Monday.

lets see if I can play with the other one: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldman sachs 2012 your only choice.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	1619

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    No to the Second!
    I laughed my ass off when he said that... that was gold...
    Life long democrat recently turned RonPaulitan

Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple
    "I like that guys spunk."

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    lets see if I can play with the other one: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goldman sachs 2012 your only choice.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	1619
    Great work on getting it up. You didn't attribute the photo to the creator of the shirts, though. I guess the created could have thought of that and added a website to the photo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast