Thread: Radio Caller Says Deer Crossing Signs ‘Encouraging Deer to Cross’ Are Causing Her Crashes

Radio Caller Says Deer Crossing Signs ‘Encouraging Deer to Cross’ Are Causing Her Crashes

Radio Caller Says Deer Crossing Signs ‘Encouraging Deer to Cross’ Are Causing Her Frequent Collisions With the Animal

http://t.co/YP3MrdlX
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    too funny!!!!
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I get the impression in her tone she was pulling his leg and playing stupid, at least I sure hope so! WOW if not.

Eat more deer . I had two off my front deck last night eating my flowers, one taken this morning out back of the Mother in Laws , I plan to put one in the freezer, but need more than that thinned out, bastards ate my green beans this summer, it is on now

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I get the impression in her tone she was pulling his leg and playing stupid, at least I sure hope so! WOW if not.
    I didn't listen to the clip but read the article. A similar thing happened in a letter-to-the-editor and in this case it was supposed to be a joke:
    http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-oh-dee...,6164961.story

Crown Point, LOL, god to see a sense of humor, those $500 deductibles suck though ...

"The government can guide deer to lower traffic areas"

Well with the rate government is expanding they probably will be trying this in 15 years or so
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    "The government can guide deer to lower traffic areas"

Well with the rate government is expanding they probably will be trying this in 15 years or so
    I'm pretty sure they already have. I know I have been told about just such a case, but I can't get that synapse to fire right now.
    "The Patriarch"