Thread: Top 20 ways to boost your immunity to colds and flu without using vaccines

Top 20 ways to boost your immunity to colds and flu without using vaccines

Top 20 ways to boost your immunity to colds and flu without using vaccines

Thursday, October 11, 2012
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

The big winter flu shot vaccine push is on! You are about to be bombarded with endless messages to "get vaccinated!" They're even starting to lay a guilt trip on those who refuse vaccinations, illogically claiming that your lack of a vaccine somehow causes other people who are already vaccinated to catch the flu. Yeah, I know, it makes no sense, but then again the entire vaccine industry is based on the same fantasy logic as unicorns, fairies, leprechauns and garden gnomes.

And, for the record, all the healthiest people walking around who don't catch the flu are the ones who refuse flu shots while taking care of their immune system. It's the vaccinated people who always seem to be sick for one reason or another, have you noticed?

In any case, it's important to find ways to boost your immune system and shield yourself from colds and the flu without resorting to jabbing yourself in the arm with a cocktail of mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum and MSG. Oh yes, all those things are found in vaccines, according to the CDC.

In fact, if you really like shooting up with brain-damaging mercury and essentially giving yourself a chemical lobotomy, just take more vaccines! It's the only legal way to inject these chemicals into your body where they will quickly enter your bloodstream and be delivered right to your brain!

So to avoid all that, here's my list of the top 20 ways to boost your immune system without resorting to deadly vaccines and all the toxic additives they contain.

The top 20 ways to boost your immunity to colds and flu without using a vaccine
    1) Take a vitamin D supplement every day. Check our Vitamin D guide for details about choosing the proper dosage.

2) Get as much sunlight as you can for as late into the year as you can manage. Even getting sunlight on just your face helps produce more vitamin D in your body.

3) Drink immune-boost beverages like organic Cocoa Mojo, which contains a blend of 4 medicinal mushrooms. And it tastes like a delicious hot chocolate!

4) Use a high-quality air filter in your home to filter out bacteria and mold spores that may be circulating inside your home.

5) Get regular exercise to boost your circulation and immune strength. This exercise should be frequent and moderate. Do not over-stress yourself at the gym, or your immune system will be temporarily compromised.

6) Take supplements especially designed to protect your respiratory tract. These include Lomatium, Osha, Elderberry and more. You'll find many of these in the herbal medicine cabinets offered at the NaturalNews Store.

7) Take measures to minimize your exposure to immune-damaging chemicals such as those you'll find in laundry products, cosmetics, personal care products and fragrance products. The artificial fragrance chemicals found in most of these products are carcinogenic and cause liver damage.

8) Get off all medications that you can safely eliminate! Work with a naturopath to accomplish this, of course, as quitting medications cold turkey can also be dangerous. Most medications suppress your immune system, liver function, kidney function and even your reproductive function.

9) Eat more meals that are rich in pungent spices. Eat more curry, which is rich in turmeric. Eat more ginger. Eat more cilantro, rosemary, thyme and other rich spices. This includes cloves and nutmeg, two spices you'll typically find in eggnog drinks. These spices boost immune function and taste great, too!

10) Clean up your diet. If you're eating cheese and drinking processed milk, those substances are to be avoided during the winter influenza season, especially. In many people, cheese and dairy products tend to cause sinus stuffiness, which is really a lack of sinus circulation. This can make you more susceptible to physically catching and harboring a virus floating around.

11) Boost your trace minerals intake, especially zinc. Both zinc and selenium are hugely important for immune function. Zinc is especially well known for functioning as a shield support against many viral attacks. One of the best ways to boost your trace minerals intake is to switch to a natural sea salt or a high-mineral salt. We'll be offering these salts by Thanksgiving, by the way.

12) Move your lymph! Rebounders (mini trampolines) are great for this purpose. Jumping rope also works, as does just hopping in place for a few minutes each day. You can also do arm rotations and other simple movements to keep your lymph circulating. Lymph movement is crucial for immunity.

13) Take immune-protective herbal tinctures such as goldenseal, garlic, echinacea, osha root and elderberry. All of these herbs are found in the Enerfood Herbal Medicine Cabinet - intermediate. We also have a "basic" and "advanced" kit available.

14) While you're at it, wash your hands more frequently. Many of the infections we receive during the flu season come from us touching contaminated surfaces and then touching our eyes, nose or mouth. The simple act of washing your hands can dramatically cut down on viral infections.

15) At the same time, demand high levels of hygiene by those around you. Ask them to wash their hands, for example. Ask them to boost their immunity with herbs, nutrients and supplements that really work. In fact, when others fail to boost their immune systems, it's actually highly irresponsible on their part. Merely relying on a vaccine is actually putting other people at risk, since vaccines don't work 99 times out of 100.

16) Have an emergency supply of colloidal silver available. Not only do you want the liquid colloidal silver, you may also want to consider an inhalable form of silver like what you'll find in the Silver Lungs product. At the Natural News Store, we currently carry GHC's colloidal silver product called Silver Fuzion, and we'll soon be carrying Sovereign Silver products.

17) Get plenty of sleep. A lack of sleep compromises the immune system.

18) Reduce your levels of chronic stress, if possible. Stress also compromises your immune system, and it even "uses up" nutrients in your body, leaving you nutritionally depleted.

19) Drink more "live" vegetable juice. If that sounds too cold, make yourself some warm but raw vegetable soups. Search online for recipes. My favorites include a raw avocado soup recipe using red peppers, to which I add some Tobasco sauce. You make these soups in a blender like the Vita-Mix.

20) Laugh a little! Watch some comedy movies, or spend some fun time with family and friends. Laughter boosts immune function at many levels. It's good for your body and your mental health. Find creative ways to expose yourself to comical situations and you'll benefit as a result. :-)
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eagles' Wings

Hey, donnay, so glad you posted this.

I talked to the owner of the company that makes the COCOA MOJO and he was really excited about the product, in fact, he was making some as we spoke. Small, small family owned company.

Here is their website: www.enerhealthbotanicals.com

Can also be ordered from Natural News store.

Eagles' Wings

Also wanted to note that when/if starting turmeric, to go slowly. It acts as a de-tox and I felt like I had the flu for a few days.

SEX.

it should be in the top 5 on that list. Sleep should be in the top 3.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Hey, donnay, so glad you posted this.

I talked to the owner of the company that makes the COCOA MOJO and he was really excited about the product, in fact, he was making some as we spoke. Small, small family owned company.

Here is their website: www.enerhealthbotanicals.com

Can also be ordered from Natural News store.

Thanks Louise! I am going to try some. It's that time of year where the hot coco comes in handy!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    SEX.

it should be in the top 5 on that list. Sleep should be in the top 3.

Hard to have SEX when you feel like death warmed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Also wanted to note that when/if starting turmeric, to go slowly. It acts as a de-tox and I felt like I had the flu for a few days.
    Yes, I can attest to that. People should start with using it as a spice and graduate to taking it in pill form. When I make homemade chicken soup (my grandmother called it Jewish Penicillin--it cures whatever ails you!) I heavily sprinkle turmeric in it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What? No vitamin C on the list?
    *Pictures Linus Pauling weeping*
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    What? No vitamin C on the list?
    *Pictures Linus Pauling weeping*
    The science of vitamin C - The evidence of its beneficial effects on health is undeniable

Thursday, December 01, 2011 by: PF Louis

Among all supplemental vitamins, vitamin C may be the most controversial. The scientist most responsible for bringing vitamin C's benefits to the public, Linus Pauling, has been vilified in an attempt to kill the messenger and marginalize the message. But proof of vitamin C efficacy continues despite the medical mafia's suppressive efforts.

The November 24, 2011 Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine newsletter discussed a study referenced in PubMed that linked high blood levels of vitamin C with lower incidence of heart failure, while lower serum levels of vitamin C were connected to higher death rates. (1) The study summary abstract is here (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21835284).

If you peeked at the report summary, you'll have noticed that the study was based on determining if high vegetable and fruit consumption is beneficial for heart health. Most of us know this already, but the bio-marker used in the study was vitamin C serum blood levels.

Orthomolecular medicine relies on the application of high dose supplements to treat both mental and physical disease. High doses are often rendered by injection or IV for critical situations, such as the one that rescued a New Zealand farmer from his near death coma (http://www.naturalnews.com/030599_vi...mega_dose.html).

In 2007, the CDC reported over 600,000 deaths from heart disease. The Orthomolecular.org newsletter examines this study with the angle that supplementing with inexpensive vitamin C would increase your vitamin C blood levels safely.

According to the newsletter, each 20 micromole/liter (μmol/L) of vitamin C in the blood reduced the heart failure death rate by nine percent. It may take only 500 mgs of vitamin C to achieve 80 micromoles/liter.

Since vitamin C is not produced by the human body, and absorption rates vary among individuals, it's apparent that taking more even more vitamin C is a good heart health investment.

Some vitamin C facts and fiction

Orthomolecular MDs are amazed at the prevailing vitamin C misinformation. The recommended dosage amounts (RDA) listed for vitamin C are just enough to prevent scurvy, at best. But for optimum health the dosages should be much higher. (2)

Those sites and reports that are sanctioned by the medical mafia recommend staying below 2000 mgs of C daily to avoid diarrhea. But the threshold of vitamin C maximum intake is determined by when diarrhea begins. And that varies from individual to individual.

One of the ten websites that spread vitamin C misinformation also warns of cancer from too much vitamin C. This Reuters Health report has been rebutted by Science magazine, but continues to be spread around. (3)

All vitamin C, regardless of origin, is the same molecule known as ascorbic acid. Whether from a natural source or synthetic, most experts consider the results to be the same. Large dosages should be taken in smaller amounts throughout the day to maintain maximum blood levels. (4)

Mega dose vitamin C by IV or injection for critical conditions is based in ascorbate powder, which buffers the ascorbic acid's acidity. Mega-dose vitamin C transforms the antioxidant to oxygenate cells. Thus it can be used to treat even cancer. Straight ascorbic acid is too severe to be rendered by injection or IV. (5) Ascorbate forms of oral vitamin C supplements are good for people with sensitive stomachs also.

Sources for this article include:

(1)http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v07n14.shtml

(2)http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocente...mins/vitaminC/

(3)http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/topten/

(4)http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...mincstory.html

(5)http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/sa.shtml

My first introduction to Pauling was in a high school chem class. Prof Towne would STAND on the lab desk and read from Pauling's studies every now and then (mostly when someone would come to class hacking up a lung or nose running like a faucet)
    Amazing the things I can remember from the mid '70s - and yet.. dinner two days ago *poof* gone
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Just wanted to jump in here and say I bought some Cocoa Mojo. Wow I really like it! I made mine with almond milk yum yum gooooooood.

Also I want to say that after drinking it I felt up lifted and a pain that was bugging me seems to have let up quite a bit. It has 4 different kinds of mushrooms infused into the mix.

I read about the effects of the mushrooms at different sites they all the sites I read including the MIC ones said they were all power anti oxidants and all seem to have good results when used to treat cancer but some of them seem to have some possible negative side effects from interacting with cancer drugs according to MIC.

One of the mushrooms is said to be good for sexual dysfunction. One of them lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. One is even said to have anti aging qualities. At any rate it is something to think about trying if you feel you are a little run down or want to strengthen your self for flu season.

Mike Adams is one of my favs!
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

sigh.. mushrooms give me hives