Thread: Nevada: Gary Johnson pulling more votes from Obama than Romney in tight race

Nevada: Gary Johnson pulling more votes from Obama than Romney in tight race

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2012/10/11/nevada-gary-johnson-pulling-more-votes-for-obama-than-romney-in-tight-race/

Quote Originally Posted by HotAir
    Romney’s big gain over the last month has been with white voters, who he’s going from leading 52-45 with to 55-42. He’s made gains across the party spectrum, notably increasing his crossover support with Democrats from 10% to 16% and cutting Obama’s lead with independents from 15 points down to 7 points.

The main groups fueling Obama’s continued lead are Hispanics, who give him a 67-32 advantage, and young voters who favor him 67-33.

When Gary Johnson’s included he gets 3% and actually takes mostly from Obama, pulling his lead over Romney down to 48/47. That could be something worth keeping an eye on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of the few instances I can say that I hope Johnson doesn't do well.
    Inactive

List of Liberty-minded candidates for Congress in 2014
    Party: Libertarian (since registration) / Religion: none (Ignostic)

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

Quote Originally Posted by Smart3 View Post
    One of the few instances I can say that I hope Johnson doesn't do well.
    Yes, we'll all shed tears if Obama loses.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    I certainly will. If Romney wins, millions of children die.
    Inactive

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

And blood will flow through the city streets.
    Rand Paul 2016

Where? In Afghanistan and Libya? Sorry, Obama has Romney beat.

Where? In Afghanistan and Libya? Sorry, Obama has Romney beat.
    Iran and Syria actually.

Obama will pull the troops out of Afghanistan. I seriously doubt Obama would attack or arm Syria, and Obama isn't exactly "strong" on Iran.
    Inactive

― Dhammapada, v. 61

I want Romney to lose. 2014, 2016, and maybe 2020 disappear in a puff of smoke if Romney wins. The "take over the GOP" strategy hinges on the GOP's existing strategy being a big-ass failure. I know some think Romney is somehow a lesser evil - regardless he is an evil SOB and his coronation would be a great excuse to further vilify the GOP and *ALL* its members (especially anyone foolish enough to endorse Romney for a political gain that evaporates if Romney actually wins).

Throw out the playbook if Romney wins.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    rand 2016
    Not if Romney wins the elections. The rule changes done by Romney's lawyers and the RNC will PREVENT any challenge by any Republican (Rand) or any other grassroots effort. The new rules GUARANTEE Romney would vie for a 2nd term, even if beaten in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Not if Romney wins the elections. The rule changes done by Romney's lawyers and the RNC will PREVENT any challenge by any Republican (Rand) or any other grassroots effort. The new rules GUARANTEE Romney would vie for a 2nd term, even if beaten in the polls.
    Those rules won't be allowed to stand. The next season of state conventions will have the grassroots (and not just us) going to town on that type of top-down politburo.

If Romney wins, Ron Paul can run as a third party in 2016.

FlatIron

I hope Gary gets at least 5% of the nation's vote

Iran and Syria actually.

Obama will pull the troops out of Afghanistan. I seriously doubt Obama would attack or arm Syria, and Obama isn't exactly "strong" on Iran.
    Well, he's instituted sanctions which are starving them of food and medicine and has brought them to the brink of hyperinflation. If the Iranian government wants to stay in power, they will be forced to go to war within a few months. And if Obama's polling continues to lag, my suspicion is he won't even wait for that. He'll just engineer a false flag incident with one of the warships we have menacing them off their coast and start the war himself.

I don't think Johnson will even get 3%