Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [EU won] Abby Martin on Obama's Nobel "Peace"/ Ron Paul Nomination for Peace Prize

[EU won] Abby Martin on Obama's Nobel "Peace"/ Ron Paul Nomination for Peace Prize

Abby Martin Breaks the Set on the Nobel Mass Murder Prize, NDAA Plaintiff Speaks out, Europe Riots, CISPA II

We as members of the resistance must stand up for Dr.Paul; the way he stood up for us. Below I am posting
    a link to the petition page to nominate the good doctor for a Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...el-peace-prize

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Paul needs 95,000 signatures.

+rep to everyone that signs.

How great would it be if Ron won the Nobel Peace Prize?
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 10-09-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Done done it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Done done it.
    Awesome. +rep
    I am the spoon.

What does the Nobel organization know about peace? I won't sign it because I don't want Dr. Paul slandered by being involved in such an organization.

You have to think of it in these terms:

To fight a peaceful war against the globalists & expose them
    we have to utilize every systematic mechanism that have used against
    us. Take the voting system for example...Dr.Paul knew how corrupt
    it is; but did that stop him from running? No. We as members of
    the resistance have to realize that if Dr.Paul was even nominated
    for a NPP it would shatter the paradigm's propaganda.
    " We are taught to stay in line, not question, not think or create.
    We are coddled to support their agenda of an everyday worker bee.
    Education, for the sake of intellectual growth, is subverted. We are only
    judged on a national test built by the same corps. that control what we are
    taught in school. Any idea outside of their 'norm' is coddled to underachieve
    and desensitize themselves to fit into a box that humanity shouldn't fit into."

done
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Obama got one for Christ's sake. It's no longer a sought after prize.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hit that.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Not For Ron or Lew
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/122838.html
    Posted by Butler Shaffer on October 10, 2012 09:43 AM
    Bob: How could either Ron or Lew qualify for the Nobel Peace Prize without first having been the principal conductors in wars of massive butchery national defense against brown people foreign terrorists, and then to have paused long enough for Congress to dredge up more funding?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Obama got one for Christ's sake. It's no longer a sought after prize.
    We have a chance to bring legitimacy back to the prize, as well as to initiate true peace.

Unlike Obama, Ron is actually deserving of it.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Unlike Obama, Ron is actually deserving of it.
    True, but it's still sloppy seconds.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

In your opinion then, how can we ever make change in this 'sloppy seconds' system of ours?

Ok, I don't have a half an hour to sit through this video. Is there any evidence out there that this is even true? All I've found is some dude filming himself on youtube and a petition. As far as I can tell, there isn't a single news story on it.

Done
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltheus View Post
    Ok, I don't have a half an hour to sit through this video. Is there any evidence out there that this is even true? All I've found is some dude filming himself on youtube and a petition. As far as I can tell, there isn't a single news story on it.
    When you have time watch that video. There's very important info that everyone should know about there.

There was an article, however I think it's being censored.

Quote Originally Posted by adisongrace View Post
    When you have time watch that video. There's very important info that everyone should know about there.

Yeah, this sounds like a hoax to me. Or at best, wishful thinking. Russia Today is interesting, but not much of an authority on anything. I won't be spreading this rumor until I see a legit article.

Quote Originally Posted by adisongrace View Post

Nobel about 22:00. I haven't seen any news about it either except Norwegian Parliament
    article.online
    Oust the Montebanks!

I don't think it will work....but

Because Ron Paul is the only serious presidential contender to truly stand up for peace. Because he isn't just pro life for unborn U.S. babies, but his pro life for Iraqi, Afghani, Iranian and Pakistani children. Because Ron Paul understands that non-interventionism is not isolationism or pacifism. It is strength through peace. It is engaging the world through friendship and trade rather than bullets and bombs. It's true free trade where people are free to decide how to interact with each other without having to go through monstrosities like the WTO or NAFTA or GATT which reward corporatism while squelching individualism. Ron Paul embodies the aspirations of both the "tea party" movement and the "occupy wall street" movement. Both movements understand that something is dreadfully wrong with this country, but neither understands how to fix it. Ron Paul does. He understands that bailing out financial institutions that steal from everyone is immoral. He also understands that government creates moral hazards by its economic interventionism which is as harmful as military or foreign trade interventionism. Ron Paul understands the rush to "sacrifice liberty for security" in the post 9/11 world is leading America into the same internal police state quagmire that America in the past has stood against and that has been resisted by past Nobel Peace Prize Laureates like Nelson Mandel, Mahatmas Ghandi, Martin Luther King and Aung San Suu Kyi. No other person in the 20th century has done more or dedicated his life more to making sure that America lives up to it's constitutional heritage of liberty at home and peace and friendship without entangling alliances abroad as has Dr. Ron Paul.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Signed...
    1 down, 94.433 more to go.

Nobel prizes have basically zero credibility - they are purely political awards.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Nobel prizes have basically zero credibility - they are purely political awards.
    yeah, but someone has to get it, and maybe they'd like to cloak themselves in Ron's credibility, for a change.

I don't suggest anyone hold their breath until he gets it, or anything.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Haha, that's funny... Still, sometimes sloppy seconds is better than nothing...

Anyway, I signed it. Don't know if it will do anything, but I'm sure it can't hurt.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

signed... have any of these change.org things happened?

Signed and forwarded to all my lists...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The list of signatures will all immediately go into the FBI's terror suspect list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    The list of signatures will all immediately go into the FBI's terror suspect list.
    There's no way I'm not on that list already.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast