Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Fairy book got published in paper back

[QUOTE=Meatwasp;4674703]
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I'll be buying a signed copy for my girl this Christmas, I hope.

How do we peons get a signed one? Shall I buy it off Amazon and mail it to you?[/QUOTE
    Do you still have my Email address? I could give you my address.
    I do. I'll email you.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you don't mind, I'd like to post the amazon link on my facebook? Lots of friends who love books And lots of RP supporters...
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    If you don't mind, I'd like to post the amazon link on my facebook? Lots of friends who love books And lots of RP supporters...
    No I don't mind. Heh.

Outstanding. Congratulations!!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Meatwasp View Post
    My book is not just for kids. It is general.
    Thanks to all.
    I concur. It is a fun read for an adult. Take a little break from von Mises.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Young at heart though.Heh I am starting on my second book on Merriweather.
    Awesome.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I concur. It is a fun read for an adult. Take a little break from von Mises.
    It will be a nice break from Ayn Rand. A couple of my FB friends already purchased
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

cooooooooooooooooooooool! i'm glad i know famous people in a very neat literary way!

Bump. Take a break from the drudgery of current events and read this instead.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ordered my copy this morning, and can't wait to read it to my four year old son.

Congratulations on your publication!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissyNY View Post
    I ordered my copy this morning, and can't wait to read it to my four year old son.

Congratulations on your publication!
    Thank You Crissy

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Please let me know if you liked it. Hold off from throwing stones if you don't. Heh

Got it yesterday and read about half of it to the girl--really liked it. Thank you.

Will be adding an Amazon rating soon.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Congratulations!

I read the preview on Amazon and it made me want to keep reading. Good job!

I like that the vocabulary isn't as dumbed-down as it is in most childrens' books nowadays. The only reason I have a decent grasp of English today is due to reading books like that as a child - the English taught at school was a joke unfortunately.

Can't afford to buy anything non-essential right now but I'll make a note of it if I ever need a gift for a young person.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Got it yesterday and read about half of it to the girl--really liked it. Thank you.

Will be adding an Amazon rating soon.
    Thank you Amy. What is your little girl's name and I will sign it for her. Also we usualy check and deliver our mail once a week on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Congratulations!

I read the preview on Amazon and it made me want to keep reading. Good job!

I like that the vocabulary isn't as dumbed-down as it is in most childrens' books nowadays. The only reason I have a decent grasp of English today is due to reading books like that as a child - the English taught at school was a joke unfortunately.

Can't afford to buy anything non-essential right now but I'll make a note of it if I ever need a gift for a young person.
    Thank you expat

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

Thank you lE.

I am really under the weather today. High fever, the runs and sick to my stomach. Ugh

Thank you lE.

I am really under the weather today. High fever, the runs and sick to my stomach. Ugh
    Oh no. Is anyone around there to take care of you?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Congratulations! I just ordered it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

YAYY!!! ~applauds Meatwasp~ That's good! Writing isn't easy-I'm working on a novel myself, though it's historical fiction rather than kids' fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Bump--read the book and it's fantastic. Can't let my little one have it until she's older though--she's still at the "tearing things up is fun" phase.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meatwasp - I saw this article and thought of you.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...200540021.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Meatwasp - I saw this article and thought of you.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...200540021.html

Update: They found the door's creator!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...202370901.html

Cowlesy, just watch them sue the hell out of the father and son for putting that door in the tree. I wouldn't be shocked.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-11-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast