Thread: Noro Virus OUTBREAK affects 8400 German School Children

Noro Virus OUTBREAK affects 8400 German School Children

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...virus/1602709/
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-...ds-in-germany/

German health authorities say the number of children that have fallen ill with vomiting and diarrhea after eating food from school cafeterias and daycare centers has risen from about 4,500 to 8,400.

Authorities in Berlin and the surrounding eastern German states reported the new gastroenteritis cases Saturday, while laboratory investigations to determine the exact cause of the outbreak were still under way.
    []
    at least 16 cases of norovirus, a mostly food- or water-borne illness, were proven[]
    all facilities where the illness occurred likely received food from a single supplier.
    Norovirus is extremely contagious and travels from person to person as one cleans up the others mess. Just the VOC's from the vomit can cause the virus to spread.

My whole family went through norovirus about 4 months ago when the outbreaks on the cruise ships were in the news. My son picked it up in the ER, passed it to my wife, who passed it to me. I began spraying from both ends while 2 hours from home on the interstate. Luckily there were some brush on the side of the highway to hide behind. My body cramped up so bad from the dehydration of not being able to keep anything down I could barely walk.

My guess? If these 8400 kids have really contracted norovirus... It is going to spread.

presence
    Last edited by presence; 10-04-2012 at 07:12 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.