Thread: GRAY STATE goes National

GRAY STATE goes National

GRAY STATE goes National, They reached their goal (6 days early) COOL.
    This needs to be made and promoted, and in theaters. The sooner the better.

Reactions from several folks you know,,

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree pcosmar. This would be a great educational tool that just might cause some to wake up.

http://www.indiegogo.com/Graystatemovie

Thanks for the update. @ 2:54 in I saw the cover for a DVD I hadn't seen before "One Man's Terrorist".

Looks like the same concept but on a lower budget.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quick update: Looks like things are moving forward with this movie and final details are in the works to bring this movie to reality. Here's the concept trailer:

Those that may not know, but those that remember the band Golden State who released the song video "Bombs - End This War" for Ron Paul, the guitarist's brother is involved with this movie.

June 30 from FB
    Update:
    The past month I've been meeting with some LA-based producers, crew, and other industry contacts, and together we are building the team that will combine our passions and talents and belief in Gray State to optimize its message and reach of its exposure. This has been a truly exhilarating experience!

My attorney and I are reviewing the option contract this week, and once that sucker is signed this whole Gray State thing is going to finally, irretrievably, and monstrously take off for the stratosphere - and in such a way that the message will be preserved - and perhaps even continue in sequels, TV series, and video games. Seriously. Talk about taking over the main stream.

This has been my life's work for nearly 4 years, and it is extremely gratifying to be backed by such a raging horde of super-fans. Thanks for your patience guys. See you at the premiere.
    https://www.facebook.com/graystatemovie
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

A lot of those interviews were done in Tampa at P.A.U.L. Fest.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

To be shared!
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

looks interesting.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    My attorney and I are reviewing the option contract this week, and once that sucker is signed this whole Gray State thing is going to finally, irretrievably, and monstrously take off for the stratosphere - and in such a way that the message will be preserved - and perhaps even continue in sequels, TV series, and video games. Seriously. Talk about taking over the main stream.
    It'd be awesome to see this happen. Crossin my fingers.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    A lot of those interviews were done in Tampa at P.A.U.L. Fest.
    OH DEAR! Hope that NOBODY in the liberty movement watches this then, because of "guilt by association" (I probably shouldn't even be posting this comment in this thread!). WE HAVE TO DISTANCE ourselves from THAT type of "riffraff".
    Write your Congressman. Write the President. Vote them out. It has worked wonders in states like Mississippi and South Carolina. Lindsey Graham is now one of us. So is Thad Cochran. They are now on OUR team, and working for us.
    THIS movie/docu-drama, is nothing but political fireworks.

*See you all non-bootlickers on the trains!

But glad to hear it's not actually a documentary, and instead a movie. Never know how it will do, if it's done well (looks like it is). Could even get a spinoff to a TV/Netflix/Hulu Original series.

Hopefully this movie stays in the FICTION section. Hopefully, but not likely at the rate we are going.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Hopefully this movie stays in the FICTION section. Hopefully, but not likely at the rate we are going.
    Yeah. But here's the catch 22. I have friends/family who are perfectly fine with the surveillance state because nothing really bad related to it has happened to them. If they see a documentary about it they will blow it off as hysteria. If they see a fictional account they will say "Yeah that's concerning. But thankfully it's just a movie." Those of us who can look at what's going on and say "There's just no reason for the government to have that kind of power" are truly a rare breed.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. But here's the catch 22. I have friends/family who are perfectly fine with the surveillance state because nothing really bad related to it has happened to them. If they see a documentary about it they will blow it off as hysteria. If they see a fictional account they will say "Yeah that's concerning. But thankfully it's just a movie." Those of us who can look at what's going on and say "There's just no reason for the government to have that kind of power" are truly a rare breed.
    If thats the case just have them tune into an episode of person of interest. It's certainly a lot closer to reality than what most want to believe.