Thread: CT requiring in home inspection...

CT requiring in home inspection...

Just got a letter in the mail:

Yankee Gas is partnering with Precision Pipeline Solutions to perform safety inspections on gas meters in your area starting in September and continuing through the end of the year. This inspection is required by the Sate of Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA).

You need to do nothing at this time. This is only notification that we will be in your area

We will be visiting your home or business to perform the inspection, which will only take a few minutes. This inspection is if you meter is inside your home. To learn more, please view a short online video explaining the process:

http www DOT precisionpipelinesolutions DOT com SLASH yg

If you are not home during our first visit, we will be leaving door hangers with instructions to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
    Grammatical errors were left in...

Needless to say, I already instructed my wife to tell them to come back with a warrant before letting them in the house. Gotta love CT....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ask them if they would like to install a meter on the outside of your home.

All they are going to do is if you don't let them in, they will turn off your gas.

This isn't the gov't, it's the gas company with whom you have a contract to buy gas. Yes, the utility is government owned, but they're just selling gas. A private gas company would be doing the same stuff.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834