Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Chase Suicide Aired On FOX News

Car Chase Suicide Aired On FOX News

As the title says...
    Don't watch if you don't want to see a guy committing suicide.

New link:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f7_1348863032
    Last edited by Appalachia; 09-28-2012 at 04:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ratings surged by 2000%.

This will become the norm before much longer.

Wonder what the poor bastard was being chased by the state for?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ratings surged by 2000%.

+10000000

Hunger Games. "Nuff said.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Ratings surged by 2000%.

No $#@!. What no 'On-Star' video and voice recording?

Apparently Fox News will air it but Utube won't.

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    Apparently Fox News will air it but Utube won't.
    If Rupert had any class, he wouldn't broadcast so many yellowcake-bellied lies and fabrications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

People need to see what is going on.

Far worse things occur in movies and games. Kids doing headshots in Call of Dooty. Movies like "Saw" showing brutality and death that warrants multiple sequels because of the success. Real or Fiction... looks pretty darn real to me.

Sometimes you gotta see death to appreciate things in life. Gotta see war to appreciate peace.

I wish the news would show death and damage from both side of a war. Of course, the only death/damage that is shown in US televsion is what the enemy has done, not what US has done.

Kind of ironic to not want to show death on tv, since considering we as a country, we are DEALERS of death. We as a country give ZERO thought to the amount of death and destruction our military causes, while other countries broadcast our murderous genocides live on tv.

But no, we wouldn't want to broadcast anybody getting killed on tv, it might OFFEND THEIR GOD DAMN SENSIBILITIES.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh dear. How dare they air a suicide. Get back to the war propaganda!
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

was this in afganistan?....

wait..maybe Iraq?

wait..maybe Egypt?

wait..maybe.....nvm

i'd rather they show our drone strike blowing kids to bits. then people would have something to think about....
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    i'd rather they show our drone strike blowing kids to bits. then people would have something to think about....
    And i would want them to show how the blew up innocent children the Libyan NATO war and how NATO every residential, civilian buildings during the Serbian NATO air bombings of 1999 for 77 days.

CNN Never had shown the aftermath of there own war to the general public.

I hope they did not chase the poor man for some 2 bit crime for 2 whole hrs. A few yrs ago, some poor fellow got into a serious accident in Omaha because the stupid cops were chasing someone for not having his car registered.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And i would want them to show how the blew up innocent children the Libyan NATO war and how NATO every residential, civilian buildings during the Serbian NATO air bombings of 1999 for 77 days.

CNN Never had shown the aftermath of there own war to the general public.
    That might not even be enough to wake people up. They need to see the state mistreat their fellow Americans and then they can imagine being in those shoes themselves. And videos like this help in the awakening

I figured "ah, what the heck," before clicking on the video, but that was really quite disturbing. I wish I could un-see that.

I do, of course, agree with all the above comments regarding our foreign policy and drone bombing of innocents.

If it bleeds, it leads.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol.

That shill had to watch someone die because he works for Faux News. Serves him right.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 09-28-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Unbelievable, yet totally believable when they constantly follow these chases.

Watched this live at work for a minute but thankfully missed the suicide.

Now will they receive a huge fine for broadcasting a suicide live, or is that reserved for part of a boobie and a covered nipple during the Super Bowl, which causes far less trauma to viewers?
    Last edited by Bruno; 09-28-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    People need to see what is going on.

Far worse things occur in movies and games. Kids doing headshots in Call of Dooty. Movies like "Saw" showing brutality and death that warrants multiple sequels because of the success. Real or Fiction... looks pretty darn real to me.

Sometimes you gotta see death to appreciate things in life. Gotta see war to appreciate peace.

I wish the news would show death and damage from both side of a war. Of course, the only death/damage that is shown in US televsion is what the enemy has done, not what US has done.
    +1 War reporting is a joke! The government learned there lesson after the Vietnam war, wars will never be bloody again. But they will be neat little spectacles, fireworks, and video game arrows, etc.

I think most of us would agree on this, however how about here at home?

Curious where most of you fall on this issue here at home? Should Journo's publish murder, gore, in truthful graphic detail or censor themselves to "protect" the public?
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 09-28-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Imperial Empire or Roman Empire... the only difference is time. The emperors ensure sensitized(sensationalizing) the proletariat voters to death and destruction as gladiator games. I think the original STAR TREK even had an episode on this to "keep up the ratings"
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I feel kind of filthy just watching from the helicopter video, that and being a part of society hounding him at the moment.

Since I can't find any reason for the why of it all, would it be wrong to sort of wish he could have taken us off his back before he made his grave action?

Rest in peace Dude. It seems to be getting heavy everywhere.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...e-delay-375061

So sad. We only get one chance and it took a lot of miracle's to make this one trip happen.

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    +1 War reporting is a joke! The government learned there lesson after the Vietnam war, wars will never be bloody again. But they will be neat little spectacles, fireworks, and video game arrows, etc.

I think most of us would agree on this, however how about here at home?

Curious where most of you fall on this issue here at home? Should Journo's publish murder, gore, in truthful graphic detail or censor themselves to "protect" the public?
    So true. Many of us saw the Wikileaks video.

I'll bet many of you were to young to remember this little girl walking away from our bombing them with her skin hanging off like rags.

P.S. I deleted a picture here because by today's standards it might be frowned upon. It is a very important photograph though and may have done more than any other picture to shake people to their senses regarding war. Maybe even so for the reporters of today.

So here is a link.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeyb.../TrangBang.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Grandmother of the baby is saying, "I'm sorry." in this video of the incident.

I can't help wonder if their countries central bank was tied in with the global system of central banks at the time?

Peace?..

Someday...

They say there are only about four countries left that don't have a central bank tied in with the new order of central banks.

Ugh. The fake outrage from what's his face. They have plenty of delay time for cable news. Stop lying Fox. Show the drones strikes Fox. Show the hundreds of thousands of dead people that the American people are responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I'd have to dig up the article but trust me, it was legit.

Something about how Dominoes saw their delivery business spike even higher than a big football game during the "Shock and Awe" campaign.

Boobus
    would sit around, fat, drunk and stupid in front of his 126 inch flat screen and cheer.

Just like the proles in 1984.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd have to dig up the article but trust me, it was legit.

Something about how Dominoes saw their delivery business spike even higher than a big football game during the "Shock and Awe" campaign.

Boobus
    would sit around, fat, drunk and stupid in front of his 126 inch flat screen and cheer.

Just like the proles in 1984.
    So AF, do you believe that you there is no goodness in boobi, or is it just ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisMarion View Post
    So AF, do you believe that you there is no goodness in boobi, or is it just ignorance?
    My faith in Boobus is slim, pretty much non-existent.

I'm convinced that Boobus will have to be dragged along kicking and screaming, back to freedom and independence.

Sadly, I've come to believe beyond any shadow of doubt that people want now, what people have always wanted:

To be fed, entertained and to exercise petty power over their fellow man.

I'm convinced that Boobus will have to be dragged along kicking and screaming, back to freedom and independence.

Sadly, I've come to believe beyond any shadow of doubt that people want now, what people have always wanted:

"The Patriarch"

Another victim of der state.. god bless him.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Pointed the gun in the wrong direction. Sorry boys and girls but I have made it a point in my life to never feel sorry for a suicide. Damn guy took the cowards way out. I don't care how bad it is. The gun is always better off pointing away from you.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Call me naively optimistic, but I believe in the possibility of enlightenment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast