Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Villere Elected RNC Vice Chairman‏

Villere Elected RNC Vice Chairman‏

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 4, 2012
    225-389-4495

Roger Villere Elected RNC Vice Chairman

Roger Villere has been elected as Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee.

Villere, who also serves as Chairman of the Republican Party of Louisiana, was elected on Friday in Tampa, Florida. Villere replaces Alec Poitevint of Georgia, who is retiring after successfully organizing the 2012 Republican National Convention.

"I look forward to serving Republican voters in this new capacity and helping to grow the Party and win elections across America," Villere said. "Our focus for the next two months is to replace Barack Obama and save our country and way of life," he said.

Villere served as a member of the Rules Committee for the national convention in Tampa. His tenure as chairman in Louisiana has included Republican takeovers of all seven statewide offices including Governor, and gaining GOP majorities in the Louisiana Senate, House, BESE and PSC.

the guy in charge of the LAGOP debacle has been rewarded by his masters.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. Working with the GOP is a great idea.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

another reason my Huskies need to kick Louisiana in the teeth this weekend

edit - i'm not saying i wouldn't lay the points....

Guess who we have to deal with in 2016?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

OK, we really NEED to bring a lawsuit now. He DIRECTED those private security when they injured duly elected officials without cause. This is obscene. They are all being rewarded.

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Seriously. They are corrupt, disgusting, lying, cheating, thieves. This kind of practice has been going on throughout human history, for far longer than the Republican party has even existed. You don't fix it from the inside.

Just like you don't join the mafia to reform them. You don't don a brown shirt to 'make a difference'.

If we ever, ever had a chance to do it, it was with Ron Paul. And we certainly made them rear their head and expose themselves as they cheated us. But even then, only we saw it, and it was politely pushed under the rug and ignored by the mainstream media, which is just as corrupt and owned as the GOP is.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

These are the people we want to work with? really?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    OK, we really NEED to bring a lawsuit now. He DIRECTED those private security when they injured duly elected officials without cause. This is obscene. They are all being rewarded.
    Reverse psychology:
    Not gonna happen. People here are unable organize anything....

or is it.....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    \

If you want to see one of our own as vice chair then it will require people running for committee seats in their own locale. If none of us run, then expect to continue to see people we do not agree with maintain power.

A simple majority in your county and you are sending one of our own to the state committee. A simple majority at the state committee and we are sending one of our own to the RNC. A simple majority in the RNC and one of our own is the national chair.

It only takes a relatively small number of liberty activists running for committee seats in their own hometown and we can control the entire leadership in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLouAlbano View Post
    \

If you want to see one of our own as vice chair then it will require people running for committee seats in their own locale. If none of us run, then expect to continue to see people we do not agree with maintain power.

A simple majority in your county and you are sending one of our own to the state committee. A simple majority at the state committee and we are sending one of our own to the RNC. A simple majority in the RNC and one of our own is the national chair.

It only takes a relatively small number of liberty activists running for committee seats in their own hometown and we can control the entire leadership in a few years.
    Not if they just ignore those liberty activist, and seat their own. As they have proven they will do. Working within gained nothing from what I can see. What did it get us that is actually a step forward?

\

Well, except that the new rules means national can just kick out people elected at the state level, don't they?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by TrishW View Post
    These are the people we want to work with? really?
    They're the people we need to BEAT. No one said regaining our freedom would always be pleasant. We have to be prepared to do whatever it takes, not talk about our preferences.... ....
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithgames View Post
    Not if they just ignore those liberty activist, and seat their own. As they have proven they will do. Working within gained nothing from what I can see. What did it get us that is actually a step forward?
    It proved once and for all that working within such a corrupt system is a fool's errand?
    That's a step forward.
    Perhaps now we can focus on a new plan.

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -

I really, really, really don't understand the logic that drives these decisions. I'm trying to think of this without any Paul bias.

The only part of the Republican Party that has grown over the past few years is the Tea Party and the Ron Paul people. WHY WOULD YOU ALIENATE THEM? It makes no sense whatsoever. They've put themselves into a very dangerous position if Romney should happen to lose.
    "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness." -- Ronald Reagan, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    They're the people we need to BEAT. No one said regaining our freedom would always be pleasant. We have to be prepared to do whatever it takes, not talk about our preferences.... ....
    But what if it 'whatever it takes' takes more than just trying to join and overtake the GOP?

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -

Well, except that the new rules means national can just kick out people elected at the state level, don't they?
    Are you referring to the new rule 16? What I saw that pertains to delegates to the RNC (convention) not the RNC (committee).

If not then link to it, and I will take a look at the wording.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by affa View Post
    It proved once and for all that working within such a corrupt system is a fool's errand?
    That's a step forward.
    Perhaps now we can focus on a new plan.
    $#@!ING A

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to affa again.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Are you referring to the new rule 16? What I saw that pertains to delegates to the RNC (convention) not the RNC (committee).

If not then link to it, and I will take a look at the wording.
    I'm sure they'll have some private meeting later on this year to fix that.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by NCGOPer_for_Paul View Post
    I really, really, really don't understand the logic that drives these decisions. I'm trying to think of this without any Paul bias.

The only part of the Republican Party that has grown over the past few years is the Tea Party and the Ron Paul people. WHY WOULD YOU ALIENATE THEM? It makes no sense whatsoever. They've put themselves into a very dangerous position if Romney should happen to lose.
    It's a display of power. It's the kind of action that speaks directly to us, and only us. Nobody outside our bubble knows or cares who Villere even is. You couldn't even explain this to someone -- at best you'll get a shrug out of them.

But to us? It's a slap in the face and a raw display of power. That's the message. Spitting on your opponent after you beat them into submission.

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -

I realize in times like these it is tempting to abandon what we have accomplished. But there is no other path. Remember what Harvey Dent says, "The night is darkest just before the dawn, but the dawn is coming."

Quote Originally Posted by NCGOPer_for_Paul View Post

Look at the vote totals. Ron Paul received less than Rick Santorum, and spent way more than Rick Santorum in two election cycles. I think the "10" understand Ron Paul's numbers are small, because the people really are brainwashed zombies and will do what they hear from their tvs and radios. When you have the propaganda media on your side, along with a campaign that wasn't serious about winning, you are destined to have supporters steamrolled by the powers that be with very little being said. If a campaign doesn't stand up and speak out against abuse against its own supporters, there's not much of a movement to get behind there. We need to refocus, and until we can find a Ross Perot willing to spend tons of his own money, we won't be able to upset the apple cart very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mz10 View Post
    I realize in times like these it is tempting to abandon what we have accomplished. But there is no other path. Remember what Harvey Dent says, "The night is darkest just before the dawn, but the dawn is coming."
    What have we accomplished? It's an honest question. I mean, they have shown they will change/ignore their own rules, so what exactly have we gained or accomplished?

I'm sure they'll have some private meeting later on this year to fix that.
    As it stands now, there is nothing they can do to stop you from running for committee person in your precinct. The more liberty-minded people that we have in committee (and for that matter other local offices as well) the more our movement will grow. It's a numbers game - that's all.

My personal opinion is that everyone should run for something. A lot of these local offices require very little time out of your lives to fulfill the requirements of the positions. Some are only a monthly meeting at most.

Look at the vote totals. Ron Paul received less than Rick Santorum, and spent way more than Rick Santorum in two election cycles. I think the "10" understand Ron Paul's numbers are small, because the people really are brainwashed zombies and will do what they hear from their tvs and radios. When you have the propaganda media on your side, along with a campaign that wasn't serious about winning, you are destined to have supporters steamrolled by the powers that be with very little being said. If a campaign doesn't stand up and speak out against abuse against its own supporters, there's not much of a movement to get behind there. We need to refocus, and until we can find a Ross Perot willing to spend tons of his own money, we won't be able to upset the apple cart very much.
    No, Louisiana had a two part system the Caucus was open to the public and Ron won in a landslide. That is what sent delegates to state convention. Ron's delegates got 700+ votes there to national, the establishment ones who even actually ran and weren't appointed later, got 200+

There is NO justification.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, Louisiana had a two part system the Caucus was open to the public and Ron won in a landslide. That is what sent delegates to state convention. Ron's delegates got 700+ votes there to national, the establishment ones who even actually ran and weren't appointed later, got 200+

There is NO justification.
    And THAT my friends, is why the new VP is the new VP.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

We control several states currently. Spiker is the chair of the Iowa GOP, and I forget the others. This goes beyond the 2012 election, as I believe you are referring to delegates to the convention, not committee men and women at the state and national level. In most states, committee seats are a position that is elected at the polls during the primary election. In most precincts these seats can be won with only a few hundred votes. All it takes is the willingness to knock on every single door in your precinct and ask for their vote. You may even find that the seat is uncontested and you "win" when you apply for the ballot access.

"It's a display of power. It's the kind of action that speaks directly to us, and only us. Nobody outside our bubble knows or cares who Villere even is. You couldn't even explain this to someone -- at best you'll get a shrug out of them."

That's exactly what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by affa View Post
    It's a display of power. It's the kind of action that speaks directly to us, and only us. Nobody outside our bubble knows or cares who Villere even is. You couldn't even explain this to someone -- at best you'll get a shrug out of them.

But to us? It's a slap in the face and a raw display of power. That's the message. Spitting on your opponent after you beat them into submission.
    Agreed.

Now we know who's who.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

//

Corrupt bastards reward corrupt bastards....why should we be surprised?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast