Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Police Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "This is your security force." - Scott Horton

This is from seven years ago, but does anyone imagine any of it would be any different today?

Police Officer Shoots Dog, Then Leaves Note for Family Before Continuing With His Day
    https://www.pawbuzz.com/dog-shot-by-police/
    {pawbuzz | 24 May 2016}

[...]
    THREAD: Of Dogs and Men

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...23391535644877
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

EDIT: Apparently, Twitter isn't allowing this tweet to be embedded. But it's still up. Visit the link to watch the video.

https://twitter.com/JJ_Boogie/status...90952135282688

https://twitter.com/campaigntoendqi/...95187299868673
    THREAD: Cop training seminar exposed on video

Cop Training Seminar EXPOSED on VIDEO | 1000's of Cops Nationwide Involved!
    https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/202...wide-involved/
    {John H. Bryan | 01 April 2024}

The New Jersey Office of the State Comptroller recently published a scandalous report detailing private for-profit police training of 1000’s of police officers from around the country that, among other things: promoted the use of unconstitutional policing tactics for motor vehicle stops; glorified violence and an excessively militaristic or “warrior” approach to policing; spoke disparagingly of the internal affairs process; promoted an “us vs. them” approach; and espoused views and tactics that would undermine almost a decade of police reform efforts in New Jersey, including those aimed at de-escalating civilian-police encounters; and which included over 100 discriminatory and harassing remarks by speakers and instructors, with repeated references to speakers’ genitalia, lewd gestures, and demeaning quips about women and minorities.

Specifically, the report details a 2021 seminar held in Atlantic City, NJ, attended by approximately 1,000 police officers from across the country. Along with the report, the Acting Comptroller released video footage …

[...]

New video shows teen kidnapping victim gunned down by cops as she ran toward them for help

https://nypost.com/2024/04/02/us-new...ampaign=nypost

Published April 2, 2024

Newly released video from law enforcement shows the moment California cops fatally shot an unarmed 15-year-old girl who was reported missing.

The harrowing footage released Monday shows Savannah Graziano slowly approaching officers along the 15 Freeway in Hesperia, Calif. on Sept. 27, 2022, one day after witnessing her father, Anthony John Graziano, 45, murder her mother, Tracy Martinez, ABC7 reported.

Moments later, gunfire erupts and Savannah is shot down in the crossfire.

“Stop shooting her! He’s in the car! Stop! She’s OK! He’s in the car! … Stop!” the deputy can be heard yelling.

The footage was released after reporters requested it under the California Public Records Act.

Officers from San Bernadino County were seen pulling Graziano’s truck over just before he fired shots at them using a semiautomatic weapon, officials said.

The truck was tailed for about 70 miles until Graziano attempted to take it up an embankment.

The teen can be seen getting out of the vehicle, as an officer says over the radio, “The girl’s out, the female juvie is out. She’s out on the passenger side.”

The deputies were not wearing body cameras at the time of the incident, but audio footage from a nearby officer was released of Savannah getting out of the car.

“Passenger, get out! Come here! Come to me! Come, come, come … walk, walk, walk,” he says.

Moments later, she is shot down by cops.

Investigators previously believed the teen was somewhere else at the time of her mother’s murder and was later kidnapped by her father.

Graziano shot Martinez multiple times, killing her. Before her death, Martinez was able to identify him as her attacker.

At the time of the ordeal, San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus said it looked like the teen was wearing “tactical gear” when she exited the vehicle.

However, aerial footage does not confirm that.

One deputy was injured by shrapnel during the incident, Dicus said at the time.

Savannah was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Her father was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Post has reached out to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department for comment.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Jesus Weeping Christ, this is why I had to stop following these stories.

This is one of the worst I have ever seen.

They order her out, order her to come to the cop car, and blow her away.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Battlefield Amerika: They make the GD Military Special Forces look like amateurs.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Egads. They wait until the truck backs up to be between both groups of cops and then they open fire as rapidly as they can -- basically at each other. Never mind the traffic across the median. These guys are retarded.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Obviously, she did this to herself.

The only important question here is: are the officers okay?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Comrades, you’re just not seeing the big picture here.

Our valiant State officers were trying to SAVE that poor young girl. They can hardly be faulted for having such a precarious situation go so terribly awry on them, obviously through no fault of their own.

Ultimately, these officers will be honored as Heroes of the State.
    ///
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920