Thread: Cop training seminar exposed on video

Cop training seminar exposed on video

Cop Training Seminar EXPOSED on VIDEO | 1000's of Cops Nationwide Involved!
    https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/202...wide-involved/
    {John H. Bryan | 01 April 2024}

The New Jersey Office of the State Comptroller recently published a scandalous report detailing private for-profit police training of 1000’s of police officers from around the country that, among other things: promoted the use of unconstitutional policing tactics for motor vehicle stops; glorified violence and an excessively militaristic or “warrior” approach to policing; spoke disparagingly of the internal affairs process; promoted an “us vs. them” approach; and espoused views and tactics that would undermine almost a decade of police reform efforts in New Jersey, including those aimed at de-escalating civilian-police encounters; and which included over 100 discriminatory and harassing remarks by speakers and instructors, with repeated references to speakers’ genitalia, lewd gestures, and demeaning quips about women and minorities.

Specifically, the report details a 2021 seminar held in Atlantic City, NJ, attended by approximately 1,000 police officers from across the country. Along with the report, the Acting Comptroller released video footage …

Here’s the full report: https://nj.gov/comptroller/reports/2...20231206.shtml

Cop Training Seminar EXPOSED on VIDEO | 1000's of Cops Nationwide Involved!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjCdHWAmps
    {The Civil Rights Lawyer | 01 April 2024}

Here’s a media report about one of the instructors subsequently being charged with criminal violations for the video he bragged about, showing him shooting at a fleeing vehicle.

Here’s another media report about the founder of the training company retiring from police-work shortly after being sued for misconduct.

Here’s the list of states that sent police officers to the 2021 seminar featured in the report and video footage:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-01-2024 at 08:31 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the "Police Abuse" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    EDIT: Apparently, Twitter isn't allowing this tweet to be embedded. But it's still up. Visit the link to watch the video.

https://twitter.com/JJ_Boogie/status...90952135282688

https://twitter.com/campaigntoendqi/...95187299868673

I couldn’t find it to bump it, but there used to be a thread on here about how LEOs were exposed for using targets depicting pregnant women, children, little old ladies, you know, average ordinary people, AS THE BAD GUYS in their shoot/don’t shoot training. Judging by that kidnapped girl incident in the police abuse thread that seems to have worked out just as planned.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I couldn’t find it to bump it, but there used to be a thread on here about how LEOs were exposed for using targets depicting pregnant women, children, little old ladies, you know, average ordinary people, AS THE BAD GUYS in their shoot/don’t shoot training. Judging by that kidnapped girl incident in the police abuse thread that seems to have worked out just as planned.
    This one?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...olina-counties
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 04-02-2024 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Those are the targets all right. I thought there was an actual dedicated thread about them but maybe I’m mistaken. In any event, thanks for digging that up.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Those are the targets all right. I thought there was an actual dedicated thread about them but maybe I’m mistaken. In any event, thanks for digging that up.
    I think this is the thread you're talking about: DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

(The thread Dr.3D referenced contains a post by me in which I quoted one of Anti Federalist's posts from that original thread. You can click on the little blue icon after AF's username in that quote to go to the source post in the original thread.)

Judging by that kidnapped girl incident in the police abuse thread that seems to have worked out just as planned.
    For future reference: New video shows teen kidnapping victim gunned down by cops as she ran toward them for help

I think this is the thread you're talking about: DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners

(The thread Dr.3D referenced contains a post by me in which I quoted one of Anti Federalist's posts from that original thread. You can click on the little blue icon after AF's username in that quote to go to the source post in the original thread.)

THAT”s the one I was thinking of! Thanks to you as well.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.