Thread: Scott Brown Ad Slams Elizabeth Warren’s Native American Claims

Scott Brown Ad Slams Elizabeth Warren’s Native American Claims

Scott Brown Ad Slams Elizabeth Warren’s Native American Claims

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's a chance she does have one native-american ancestor, but her blood is so diluted (1/32nd according to her) that it doesn't even matter. Only one tribe (the Kaw) allow for 1/32nds to join the tribe. So she is not a native-american, period.
    Inactive

List of Liberty-minded candidates for Congress in 2014
    Party: Libertarian (since registration) / Religion: none (Ignostic)

“If while on your way you meet no one your equal or better, steadily continue on your way alone. There is no fellowship with fools.”
    ― Dhammapada, v. 61

"Asking why there are no Libertarian countries is akin to asking why there are no Atheist Theocracies." - #AncapJackal

Too bad Scott Brown is a big government hack also.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Too bad Scott Brown is a big government hack also.
    Yeah, I don't quite get all the excitement. This isn't the first thread on this.

Scott Brown won because it was believed he'd be the vote to stop Obamacare, and he got in there and basically wanted to tinker with it, not repeal it.

This is the guy who immediately turned around once he won office and openly admitted that what is said on the campaign trail doesn't mean $#@! once you're in office. "just so we're past campaign mode. . . "

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Liberals don't care if their politician lies. That guy in Connecticut claimed to be a veteran and still got elected.

He did have a rather revealing Cosmopolitan Magazine spread!

Ten minutes of their debate that time focused on HER ancestors...

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Yeah, I don't quite get all the excitement. This isn't the first thread on this.

Scott Brown won because it was believed he'd be the vote to stop Obamacare, and he got in there and basically wanted to tinker with it, not repeal it.

This is the guy who immediately turned around once he won office and openly admitted that what is said on the campaign trail doesn't mean $#@! once you're in office. "just so we're past campaign mode. . . "

When he won. He spent most of his victory speech thanking his campaign staff as though he was in it for him and not to serve his State.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

true...dat

If I run for something and win, assuming the shock of this does not kill me, I will keep my promises!