Thread: (VIDEO) The Ron Paul Uprising (2012) - Full Documentary

(VIDEO) The Ron Paul Uprising (2012) - Full Documentary

this was posted at daily paul, and I hadn't seen it before (am still not finished with it).
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    just started watching now.. looking like it might be a good thing, even though the narator is rather dry

OK.. am I the only one that's watched this so far? This needed to be out last xmas

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    OK.. am I the only one that's watched this so far? This needed to be out last xmas
    I'm just starting it......

Ugh, I have no desire to pick at the scabs tonight. I don't want to go to bed pissed off.

Maybe tommorow.....
    Last edited by Origanalist; 09-22-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Breaks my heart that Ron Paul isn't going to be our President.

I watched it and think it's pretty good. I watched part last night and finished it today (I have the flu, so couldn't sit up that long).

The voting machine section could have been a lot better, there are professionals that have already shown that desired results can be easily obtained. The film seemed to mainly support "accidents" or a virus (?) as problems.

I think it could also have been shortened quite a bit without loss of information or quality.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-23-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I know, me too. But we don't know what the future with bring, but hopefully we will help bring about good.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Our plan and dream was dashed, yes, but perhaps God has a better plan. At least that's what a pastor once said to cheer people up.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

just started watching now.. looking like it might be a good thing, even though the narator is rather dry
    the narrator is dry. That guy who did Chainspell's 'Witness the power of an idea...' would be great with it....

Last edited by sailingaway; 09-24-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Either him or the aussie that did the bedtime story on another thread

Either him or the aussie that did the bedtime story on another thread
    Yea, Topher would be great at it, or so it seems from what I've seen of him.

edit: I just sent Topher a link to the video and asked him to consider it...we need some of these guys working together. Imagine Topher, Chainspell, Jeremy Richter and a few others working together.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-24-2012 at 02:54 PM.

It was good for the moment, I enjoyed it, not For Liberty but will suffice, the part about the early polling really got to me.
    In the 60s the hippies used to just take over a TV station in NYC now and then for their message during the local news segment.
    As an aside there was an Abbie Hoffman (I think) interview about that time and he wore a USA flag shirt, it was so shocking then the station blacked the shirt out.
    Think I miss the 60s
    Oust the Montebanks!