John Logan Jones for Maine State Representative – District 112

After graduating from Falmouth High School in 2004, John enlisted in the US Air Force as an Airborne Cryptologic Linguist. He attended the Defense Language Institute where he studied Pashto, the Afghan language. Shortly after graduation from DLI, John was deployed overseas, where he completed 59 combat sorties before being honorably discharged in 2009.

This past May at the Maine GOP Convention, John was elected to represent Maine as one of twenty-four delegates to the 2012 Republican National Convention in August. John will also be representing Maine on the RNC Rules Committee.

Local control, responsible stewardship of tax dollars, and respect for civil liberties will be central themes of the campaign.

"People from across the political spectrum agree that government oversteps its bounds in at least one aspect of their daily lives. As Falmouth's representative, I intend to protect citizens from government overreach into our wallets, as well as our personal lives. I hope you'll join me in this effort."

-- John Logan Jones

News

Falmouth delegate responds to convention challenge
August 8, 2012 | The Forecaster (local weekly newspaper)

Falmouth GOP chooses new candidate in House District 112
July 10, 2012 | The Forecaster (local weekly newspaper)

Press Releases

Jones says 'No Deal' to Romney Loyalty Oath

Falmouth State House Candidate Picks Campaign Team

Falmouth Candidate Comments on Medical Marijuana Regulations

Falmouth RNC Delegate Assumes Role on Rules Committee

John Logan Jones Issues Statement on RNC Delegate Experience