Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CA reg voters must FAX from COUNTY RECORDERnotarized forms 4 RP votes 2 count-FORMS INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Does your dad yet know he just became Ron Paul's VP in CA?
    Yes, he does. My dad is ClydeCoulter here on the forums.

(Look up!)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do we have enough yet? I know someone in CA that could do this if need be . if there is still a need send me the docs to pm

thanks
    Jdayh

Quote Originally Posted by Jdayh View Post
    Do we have enough yet? I know someone in CA that could do this if need be . if there is still a need send me the docs to pm

thanks
    Jdayh
    We will need more people, I will send the docs today by pm. I will take the first 55 that seem to comply (not made up words or filled out wrong etc) and five more to put in as a backup maybe (I'll decide that later). Right now I only know about 10 people who have said they'll do it, I am expecting once the papers are up today people will pass it on, though.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-19-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    We will need more people, I will send the docs today. I will take the first 55 that seem to comply (not made up words or filled out wrong etc) and five more to put in as a backup maybe (I'll decide that later). Right now I only know about 10 people who have said they'll do it, I am expecting once the papers are up today people will pass it on, though.
    What about people in the LA liberty group (Mary Willison and others)? Do they know about this?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    What about people in the LA liberty group (Mary Willison and others)? Do they know about this?
    eleganz is taking it there, there is an end the Fed event on the 22d. But knowing people and knowing they will not lose it, will fill it out, and will get it notarized and sent back are two different things. I'm not concerned at this point, no one could pass them on until today, and I think we will get them. But we do need to still be finding more, at this point.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

form with directions and mail box to send it to:
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-20-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Ok, SA, I will be waiting for instructions. I will print out a bunch for Saturday's END THE FED event.

I could probably get people to sign it and give me a few bucks to get it notarized FOR them.

And congratulations ClydeCoulter!!! wouldn't it be funny if you became the VP of the US
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Thank you!!

You can't get it notarized for them, and count on it being $10 per at this point until we find differently, apparently the city has a 'not to exceed' charge now and it standardized charges.

People have to sign it in front of the notary, they are notarizing that people signed the oath to defend the Constitution.

I think Clyde Coulter would be spectacular as VP, particularly given the comparison to the one we have now!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-19-2012 at 08:09 PM.

found this post on the web. Makes me wish I'd done it sooner!

h xxp://singlenessofpurpose.com/mcpolitics/ron-paul-forever/

found this post on the web. Makes me wish I'd done it sooner!

h xxp://singlenessofpurpose.com/mcpolitics/ron-paul-forever/
    have you posted this request on the dp? if so may get more people (lots of CA people there)

re that link
    today's mantra *please don't feed the trolls.. please don't feed the trolls*

Quote Originally Posted by Jdayh View Post
    have you posted this request on the dp? if so may get more people (lots of CA people there)
    I haven't, I wasn't sure how Michael felt about this.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, I just printed some of the forms, and it freaked me out a little bit. I am taking an oath of office!!! this is a little bit crazy.
    thank you sailing for setting all of this up for us!

My car broke down today and I pretty much spent the day on it, so I didn't get the post office box yet (the office closed at 6). When I do get it I will be uploading the form again with an instruction page and the address to send them to. So please don't share this link or people will have a form and nowhere to send it in. For those who are here regularly, though, I can just add the address tomorrow, and if you want to get started on filling this out and getting it notarized, here is the form. Again, you have to be a registered voter and resident of California to fill out the form and your signature has to be notarized. All fields are necessary to be filled out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...0candidacy.bmp

Quote Originally Posted by KerriAnn View Post
    OMG, I just printed some of the forms, and it freaked me out a little bit. I am taking an oath of office!!! this is a little bit crazy.
    thank you sailing for setting all of this up for us!
    I wish taking that oath hit more of our elected officials as seriously as it does us.....

I'm about to go get the mail box for responses, so I'll have that up soon.

Here is the form with directions and address to which the completed forms should be mailed:

Notarizing the form costs $10 around where I am, but it may vary in cost from place to place. This can usually be done at any Mailbox USA, UPS or similar site, and at banks, real estate offices, etc. Often there is a sign in the window.

I put the link in the OP as well, for easier reference. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20001.bmp
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-20-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Here is the form with directions and address to which the completed forms should be mailed:

I added the link to the OP as well. Notarizing the form costs $10 around where I am, but it may vary in cost from place to place. This can usually be done at any Mailbox USA, UPS or similar site, and at banks, real estate offices, etc. Often there is a sign in the window.

I put the link in the OP as well, for easier reference. https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/hom...%20directions)
    Sailingaway,
    You will need to "copy public link" (on right click menu for each file) and post here. And, you cannot publish a folder within public.
    The above link will try to take you to "account owners" public folder (it took me to my account since I'm always logged in).
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-20-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Sailingaway,
    You will need to "copy public link" (on right click menu for each file) and post here. You cannot publish a folder within public.
    The above link will try to take you to "account owners" public folder (it took me to my account since I'm always logged in).
    can you try again? I think I did that now, not sure.

there are two pages by the way, you have to hit the 'next page' key at the bottom to see the form

can you try again? I think I did that now, not sure.
    Okay, the link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20001.bmp gives me the directions.

and can you make sure those pages are the only two that show up? Mine starts paging through my 'paint' file...

and lovely as the pictures are, I'm not sure you need them....

Fox_Patronus_by_curiousity12.jpg
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only the directions show up with the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20001.bmp

You will need to post the link to the other also.

edit: I think you get the "next" button because it's your account.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-20-2012 at 03:41 PM.

They both show up to me no matter what. Do you get the form with this one? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20002.bmp

They both show up to me no matter what. Do you get the form with this one? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20002.bmp
    Yes

Try making sure you are logged out of dropbox to test what will happen.

Only the directions show up with the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20001.bmp

You will need to post the link to the other also.

edit: I think you get the "next" button because it's your account.
    logged out, I still get BOTH forms with this one ^^ if you toggle the little arrow at the bottom leftish.

but so long as they are both posted now, great.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-20-2012 at 04:07 PM.

logged out, I still get BOTH forms with this one ^^ if you toggle the little arrow at the bottom leftish.

but so long as they are both posted now, great.
    I get no little arrow thingy

Notarizing the form costs $10 around where I am, but it may vary in cost from place to place. This can usually be done at any Mailbox USA, UPS or similar site, and at banks, real estate offices, etc. Often there is a sign in the window.

I put the link in the OP as well, for easier reference. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/106853479/el...ons)%20001.bmp
    Attention everybody! I just got word that if you have an account set up with Chase bank, you can get a notarization for free. Please call your local branch to confirm before committing!

SA, are you going to do an instructional write up? or is everything already in the SOS file?
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Attention everybody! I just got word that if you have an account set up with Chase bank, you can get a notarization for free. Please call your local branch to confirm before committing!

SA, are you going to do an instructional write up?
    very cool! Wonder if that will change when they see for WHOM the elector is pledged?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    very cool! Wonder if that will change when they see for WHOM the elector is pledged?
    "Sure, we will do it for free................oh, oh dear............ummmm.............let me go speak to a manager..............(never returns)".

So how many people have done this already?

maybe we need a sign up sheet on the OP so we can start counting how many have pledged to do this.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast