Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: CA reg voters must FAX from COUNTY RECORDERnotarized forms 4 RP votes 2 count-FORMS INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Unfortunately, we all found out the other efforts existed when ours had been underway a while. We had the most forms by far, from what I could tell, but everyone had issues of not being able to get them all redone by that point, I think. Regardless, I'd have felt awful if I hadn't at least tried, if he wasn't certified, and if he is certified, I am pleased my vote will be counted. At this point I was concerned it might just be in the 'none of the above' category.

(image removed)
    I really appreciate what you did, even though I can't vote, but your effort and others will allow Ron's votes to be counted. I can't wait to see the result. Now there needs to be some spreading of the love out there so people know they can vote for their favorite candidate and it be counted. But, I'm still a bit jealous that mine won't be counted and you guys' will
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I really appreciate what you did, even though I can't vote, but your effort and others will allow Ron's votes to be counted. I can't wait to see the result. Now there needs to be some spreading of the love out there so people know they can vote for their favorite candidate and it be counted. But, I'm still a bit jealous that mine won't be counted and you guys' will
    WE need to count all the 'other' vote in all the states.

No one will pay attention unless we spread the results, in any event.

Now we have to let people know in CA their vote for Ron Paul will be counted!

There are still some signs in my area for him on phone polls, I wonder if I can just add 'certified CA Write In candidate' on a neon sticker after Oct 26....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Disorganization and mayhem....good news tho....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    WE need to count all the 'other' vote in all the states.

No one will pay attention unless we spread the results, in any event.

Now we have to let people know in CA their vote for Ron Paul will be counted!

There are still some signs in my area for him on phone polls, I wonder if I can just add 'certified CA Write In candidate' on a neon sticker after Oct 26....
    Yes, that's a great idea !
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112