Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video link added - Ron Paul will be on bloomberg today to discuss qe3

Video link added - Ron Paul will be on bloomberg today to discuss qe3

Bloomberg mentioned Ron would be on, they didn't say when just that it would be sometime in the next 2 hours.

here's the video link: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/ron-p...Gpwvqm52A.html
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-13-2012 at 03:53 PM.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woot.

I reserve the exclamation point for when people give us the time to tune in....

j/k Thanks!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Woot.

I reserve the exclamation point for when people give us the time to tune in....

j/k Thanks!
    I would if i could
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

now I feel guilty

Here's the link, they are discussing the Fed action now: http://www.bloomberg.com/tv/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

It looks like the promises to continue to do this for so long gave the market inflation of bubble to above the stock break out line. We will see. If so, they have finally managed to reinflate the bubble, which has stock and housing implications but also inflation implications.

They said they are going to discuss inflation next, which may be the section where Ron comes in, but I think they are so thrilled with how their toy is finally seeming to respond (at least for now) that I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the schedule. Let's see. This happened, breaking out in 2011.

Gold is going up.

It's an election year. What do we expect?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-13-2012 at 01:52 PM.

This is apparently going to be a global quantitative easing.... per the people on Bloomberg.

Pretty sure I just heard Fox Business say Ron Paul will be on today.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Pretty sure I just heard Fox Business say Ron Paul will be on today.
    Good.

Thank you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bloomberg just said Ron was coming on and I thought it was on the QE3, but now they are talking about Libya, and I wonder if they are going to have Ron on about that.

Well, I have watched this absolutely as long as I can bear. I may have to wait to see the youtube if someone doesn't say when it comes on.

Well, I have watched this absolutely as long as I can bear. I may have to wait to see the youtube if someone doesn't say when it comes on.
    Well, they said it was on this show and it ends in 25 minutes so it cant be longer than 20 minutes at most.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    It looks like the promises to continue to do this for so long gave the market inflation of bubble to above the stock break out line. We will see. If so, they have finally managed to reinflate the bubble, which has stock and housing implications but also inflation implications.

They said they are going to discuss inflation next, which may be the section where Ron comes in, but I think they are so thrilled with how their toy is finally seeming to respond (at least for now) that I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the schedule. Let's see. This happened, breaking out in 2011.

Gold is going up.

It's an election year. What do we expect?
    Silver just shot up $3.00 in one hour

Rons on FBN right now.

He was asked if he will endorse Romney. "Probably not"
    Last edited by devil21; 09-13-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ok, ron up next supposedly 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    Bloomberg mentioned Ron would be on, they didn't say when just that it would be sometime in the next 2 hours.
    He is up in 10 min
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Rons on FBN right now.
    sigh... couldn't find that link yesterday, don't have it today. I guess I'm relegated to video.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jointhefightforfreedom View Post
    He is up in 10 min
    thank you!

Wish i could buy a silvers future option right now 10k could make 100k in silver in the next week or 2
    One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
    Learn More at https://www.facebook.com/FireFiveFortyfive

Look at that scroll on Bloomberg. EVERY commodity and stock is going vertical. (oops except Nike...weird)

Ron up next on Bloomberg tv after commercial break.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ron coming on after ads!

Look at that scroll on Bloomberg. EVERY commodity and stock is going vertical.

Ron up next on Bloomberg tv after commercial break.
    People WANT the bubble reinflated at this point.

I want that dollar index chart from today they just showed.

On the confidence issue, I think people will have some because the Fed promised through 2015. They gave a longer planning window. Overall, for LONG TERM confidence, not so much.

I sure will miss his Capitol Hill interviews

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love that man. (Re what he said about Romney)

I sure will miss his Capitol Hill interviews
    He'd better keep that HD camera he has in his office from the campaign.

I love that man. (Re what he said about Romney)
    That was so funny. How did he word that so perfectly so quickly. That was not an easy joke to pull off. 10/10 ron

The third buzz just don't last as long as the first. At least that's what they tell me...

video link added to OP (not youtube)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast