Thread: David Schweikert is on our side, we need to keep him in office.

David Schweikert is on our side, we need to keep him in office.

David Schweikert use to be my representative till I moved a few weeks ago. When Audit the Fed was coming up for vote, I called his office and left him a message to vote for it. And guess what? He called me back! As he introduced himself, I was a little taken back, but he said he wanted to hear my opinion about auditing the fed. After explaining how Congress has the authority to manage and regulate monetary policy in the Constitution which has been delegated to the Federal Reserve, they have every right to check their books, he said he was amazed that I knew that and agreed with it completely. Then he went into a little rant about the Fed as well, (it felt like he finally had someone to talk to about this issue lol).

We then talked about monetary policy for a bit, he is currently on the Committee on Financial Services with Ron Paul and said that the two of them are good friends, he said that as long as he's in congress and running, monetary policy will always be a big issue for him and will always be a critic of the federal reserve. He's a very nice and funny guy, and it really restored some of my hope that we have some people looking out for us and actually caring in Congress. I'm so glad he won.

I plan on volunteering for his Campaign in November. Lets help this guy out when the time comes. Get out the liberty vote in AZ.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I talked to him on the phone for a little bit a couple years ago....although I also saw him speak in person somewhere (forget where) where he was trying to get people to support him as he voted to increase the debt ceiling, so he is VERY far from perfect. I don't know if I would vote for him.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan