Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now Israel says Obama's birth certificate is a fake. He'll be out in 6-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    They want their Iran war with the US backing the whole mass murder. This will get it for them. Politics is the art of deception.
    Will there be a date to bump this when we don't?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Will there be a date to bump this when we don't?
    No they'll sweep that under the rug. Nobody that suppported this guy's prediction dares to post..... until some other regular Alex Jones guest makes a ridiculous prediction.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Israel Hanukoglu, however, is not. Lets try to focus on that.

http://www.science.co.il/Obama-Birth-Certificate.htm

Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.

The website was created by a former science adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.

Hanukoglu, an award-winning researcher, is a professor of biochemistry and molecular biology in the Department of Molecular Biology at Ariel University Center of Samaria in Ariel, Israel.

The professor established the first version of his website during his tenure as Netanyahu’s science adviser. The site has evolved into “the premier science and technology portal for Israel.”
    Yeah let's "focus" on that. I've been doing that. You however have disappeared. Israel Hanukoglu and Jerome Corsi are notorious liars. It's been proven.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12