Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 9/10/12

[Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 9/10/12

Awn Shannity just announced that Rand will be on the show tonight. Tune in!

video update:
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/1833050790001/
    Last edited by jct74; 09-10-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've noticed from Rands recent appearances that the hosts or other guests treat him as if he's Ron Paul. HAHAHAHA! Look at Georg Snuffalufagus over the weekend: "let's bring in Senator Paul on this, let's bring in Senator Paul on this, let's bring in Senator Paul on this."

Good for Rand...

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    Awn Shannity just announced that Rand will be on the show tonight. Tune in!
    You pay for TV?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Selling his new book more than likely. He was on Glen Bleech this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Selling his new book more than likely. He was on Glen Bleech this afternoon.
    Two birds with one stone. He gets some media coverage to pitch a book, that hopefully Hannity's audience will buy, about unconstitutional bloated government and its abuses.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Two birds with one stone. He gets some media coverage to pitch a book, that hopefully Hannity's audience will buy, about unconstitutional bloated government and its abuses.
    I'm sure that Shammity will exact his pound of flesh as did Bleech. Corner him into another pro-Mittens pitch because "We can't have for more years of Obummer."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm sure that Shammity will exact his pound of flesh as did Bleech. Corner him into another pro-Mittens pitch because "We can't have for more years of Obummer."
    I hope every time the snowball receptacle does that Rand goes, Yeah, so... and totally changes the subject.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I hope every time the snowball receptacle does that Rand goes, Yeah, so... and totally changes the subject.
    I'm sure he can't wait until after Nov. 5th. Of course I wonder if the radio hosts will consider him useful after that date. We shall see.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hannity says Senator Rand Paul is here with a "special investigation". Not on yet though, don't know when.

Dick Morris is on, still pimping his "Dubs Goes to Washington" book.
    Last edited by jct74; 09-10-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Seriously, the people that actually buy his books are beyond help.

Anyone else hear Bob talk about DNC conventions he has worked on? "Look, we all know you turn the microphones up in the yes section and turn them off or down in the no section, that's just politics"

Rand on now, in studio to talk about his book.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I love when Hannity starts in with the escalating chaos in the world nonsense. And then Rand proceeds to subtly walk him back from the ledge in a calm, cool rational manner, while completely disarming his hyperbolic argument. Rand is so good at parrying opponents and then scoring points with unequivocal reason.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-10-2012 at 07:49 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought he did well. Probably won't sell too many books to Hannity's audience though.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Dick Morris actually called Ron Paul a "left-wing" radical. In between toe sucking episodes.

Rand is one slick mo fo politician.

As long as Rand continues to vote with a liberty conscience, I don't care what bull $#@! rhetoric he feeds those idiots.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/#!/JustinFrom1776

I actually do think that Rand will sell a fair amount of books to the audiences of the different hosts' shows he's been on recently. Comparing him to Dick, there's no way the average republican could get more excited about the putz over Rand, especially in relation to the content of their books. Rand's book sounds pretty hard-hitting and will do quite a bit to inject some urgent reality into the reader's mind and raise his profile quite a bit. And, had Rand not endorsed R-money yet went nuclear on him, his future would be dim and he wouldn't be allowed the mantle of going on significant talk radio shows as well as an appearance on Hannity's TV show to push his book. We're finally able to get the liberty message out to more than just our inner circle and that's something to be happy about.