Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROFL - Is Fox News or the Talk Radio Mafia spreading some RP news today?

ROFL - Is Fox News or the Talk Radio Mafia spreading some RP news today?

Was just alerted to this Facebook post - the guy is 100% serious, LOL:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well duh, they spit, stole, kicked and broke bones. Why would be be-friend them when they need us? They'll need a scape goat when Rmoney looses. It would make sense to start teh meme now after the polls are showing Obama spreading his lead.

also 100% right. If Ron Paul's crowd takes over the GOP, all of the statist couch general warmongers who now froth and jowel jive for the GOP will be out of an identity.

They hate us for our freedom!
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Glen Blech had Rand on to sell his new book. Didn't hear a word about Ron though Rand did say we needed to get Mittens elected because the country can't take another 4 years of Obummer.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Glen Blech had Rand on to sell his new book. Didn't hear a word about Ron though Rand did say we needed to get Mittens elected because the country can't take another 4 years of Obummer.
    I try not to pay attention to rand pandering. It makes me loose faith that he is just pulling a snow job on the GOP.

Makes me think back to the Jesse Benton interview where he said get some cabinet positions for "our" supporters. I doubt Rand would give up a Senate seat for something like Secretary of State though.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Makes me think back to the Jesse Benton interview where he said get some cabinet positions for "our" supporters. I doubt Rand would give up a Senate seat for something like Secretary of State though.
    Rand knows better than to give up a senate seat for a job where one can be fired on the whims of the establishment.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Rand Paul has a very advanced sense of humor and all the Romney endorsement/praise is some kind of inside joke/back handed compliment to these GOP establishment pricks kind of like a "we'll you wanted him, you got him". I think Paul's are the ultimate chess masters are thinking about 20 steps ahead of what we see, just an idea.

I can see this playing out like in the classic Star Wars trilogy: A new Hope-people are made aware of Ron Paul, 2012: The Establishment strikes back, culminating in 2016 Return of the American when Rand Paul runs and wins. I think Ron Paul understands the power of an idea perfectly and Rand Paul is more of a Trojan horse. Rand still has a long way to go to truly prove himself, but I'd take him over just about any other GOP figure that might run in 2016 when Romney loses to Obama.

I agree with this FB post. We are the enemy to the NeoCons. They have more in common with Obama then they do with us. These people need to be called out for what they are. Trotskyites.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Unfortunately, while the average republican might be persuaded, confused about Rand... the establishment knows who he is and is mostly biting their tongue right now. I find it difficult to believe he'll be able to politically maneuver around them long enough to get real momentum for 2016. I hope I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Well duh, they spit, stole, kicked and broke bones. Why would be be-friend them when they need us? They'll need a scape goat when Rmoney looses. It would make sense to start teh meme now after the polls are showing Obama spreading his lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    I try not to pay attention to rand pandering. It makes me loose faith that he is just pulling a snow job on the GOP.
    For the love of all that's holy, it's LOSE not LOOSE!

"Mitt Romney will LOSE in November because he flip flops and plays LOOSE with the facts."

(bzzzttt)

I...I'm sorry...it's my problem, and I'll deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"Mitt Romney will LOSE in November because he flip flops and plays LOOSE with the facts."

(bzzzttt)

Spelllllling has never been my game.

(bzzzttt)

Does loose faith jingle when it bumps up against the rest of the keys on the key-chain?

(bzzzttt)

50 lashes.

My loss was lost in a battle over who loses when you trip over loose shoe laces.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    OMG - This is classic! Love it.

+rep
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love you
    +rep

Look dude, going back over my post and fixing their, there and they're is enough with out worrying about lose and loose. I know what I'm freaking typing and y'all should too. lol,

(bzzzttt)

Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Look dude, going back over my post and fixing their, there and they're is enough with out worrying about lose and loose. I know what I'm freaking typing and y'all should too. lol,
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Oh speaking of which these are funny have to post these:

Good grief. How can he say these things with a straight face? And if he's not saying it with a straight face, then how can anyone ever trust him again?

(bzzzttt)

I've run out of reps for you today, but I'm laughing my butt off over this post!!

While we're on the subject, I definitely have a problem with people who misspell it as definately!! LOL

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a bunch of sore loosers...

I may comment, "You sound like a Democrat blaming somebody else for your own problems. I didn't realize RP was still in the race."

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaddy View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of sore loosers...
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Oh.... I want that on the front page.... but.......

tomorrow is the NH primary. Do put it in the greatest picture thread ever though, will you please?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Good grief. How can he say these things with a straight face? And if he's not saying it with a straight face, then how can anyone ever trust him again?
    Because, the establishment knows what he's really like and they're just waiting for the chance to pigeon-hole him to republican voters. That's why he has to always caveat his interviews with a h/t to R-money to keep his cover. Not to mention, you're not gonna sell many books to these republicans if you bash their nominee even if he isn't the most popular guy on the block.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Because, the establishment knows what he's really like and they're just waiting for the chance to pigeon-hole him to republican voters. That's why he has to always caveat his interviews with a h/t to R-money to keep his cover. Not to mention, you're not gonna sell many books to these republicans if you bash their nominee even if he isn't the most popular guy on the block.
    He, and Jack Hunter, and Schiff, all apparently said it at his book signing in NY as well, per posts at the DP. I'm just not tuning in right now.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast