Thread: YAL Mystery Donor matching donations 2:1 - You $10, Mystery Donor $20 = $30 total

YAL Mystery Donor matching donations 2:1 - You $10, Mystery Donor $20 = $30 total

Email from Young Americans for Liberty tonight:

Nick,
    A very generous supporter of YAL just promised he would triple every dollar you give between now and midnight tonight.

That means for TODAY only, every $25 donation you make to YAL's Fall Fund Drive, he will pitch in another $50, making your gift $75.

What a guy, am I right?

If there were ever a time to donate to YAL, today is that day. Here's the simple math on how much you can help:

$10 donated = $30 raised
    $50 donated = $150 raised
    $100 donated = $300 raised
    $500 donated = $1,500 raised

Donate securely online here.

And if that's not enough to motivate you, any donation you make today also puts your name in the drawing for a free flight to Washington, D.C., a luxurious hotel room, and dinner with me, Jack Hunter, and Piyali Bhattacharya. This is a unique opportunity to win something cool by supporting a cool organization.

It doesn't matter how much you can give -- if you donate before midnight tonight, your contribution will be matched two to one.

I truly appreciate your support and your gifts toward YAL's Fall Fundraising Drive.

Your donation will go a very long way to helping us grow our network to educate, train, and mobilize a generation committed to winning on principle.

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
    Executive Director, YAL
    Anyone else in?

Dear Nick,

Your contribution of $10.00 was received. Thank you for your support of our Fall Fund Drive!

With more than 300 chapters and 100,000 members in all 50 states, we are building a nationwide youth movement for liberty -- and your contribution makes it all possible.

I'll be sure to keep you informed of our progress as we train, educate, organize, and mobilize tomorrow's leaders.

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
    Executive Director, YAL
    jeff.frazee@yaliberty.org

Confirmation code:
    F0FXBFEM7U25
    "Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." -Ron Paul

Ron Paul 2012!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sent in a G. Turning $10 into $30 or $1000 into $3000 is a great way to raise funds out of some wealthy donor.

(Thanks to whomever is ponying up!)
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Bump for a good cause.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by NickOdell View Post
    Anyone else in?
    I just sent $100 - thanks for the info.

This seems like a good cause.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Your contribution of $25.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

We are building a youth movement for liberty across the country, and your contribution makes it all possible.

I'll be sure to keep you informed of our progress as we train, educate, organize, and mobilize tomorrow's leaders.

Thank you Mystery Donor!

Thanks all, that's $3,405 from RPFs so far. Only have until midnight to get the double-match from the mystery donor.

Today alone, we raised $94,651 -- the most all time online.

As a result, in total, we blew past our $100,000 Fall Fund Drive goal and raised $143,265!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

Because of your generosity, YAL has become the largest and fastest growing libertarian and conservative youth organization in the country. And we're just getting started.

The message of liberty inspires us -- but your abundant support fuels our efforts.

So I cannot say it enough: Thank you, Nick.

Thank you for playing such an important role in YAL. Thank you for helping us reach a very important goal this fall. And thank you for providing the resources to enable us to identify, train, educate, and mobilize an entire generation.

The future for freedom is bright, especially with you by our side.

All my best,

Jeff Frazee
    YAL Executive Director
    $94,651

I'd say that's a pretty solid total! Nice work everyone
    "Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." -Ron Paul

Ron Paul 2012!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.