Thread: Attention GOP

Attention GOP

You can blame ME when Mittens loses because I'm NOT going to vote for him. Until we get the party back from it's tyrannical rulers, you can all kiss my ass.
    I just wanted you to know that WHEN Mittens loses, you CAN blame me (the average Ron Paul supporter) because you suck.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The way I see it is that I wasn't going to vote for Mitt anyway. The GOP seems to calculate liberty lovers into their voter base without actually considering us a part of its party, oddly. So it's always somehow our fault when the GOP loses. It was our fault in '08, and it will be our fault in '12 if the same occurs. It will be our fault until there is no GOP left to point fingers.

Blame is the least of the burdens we bear.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-03-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    The way I see it is that I wasn't going to vote for Mitt anyway.
    Me neither.. And a LOT of Republicans, and especially real conservatives will likely not even vote this year.

They have chosen an uninspiring loser. That would be their own fault..
    We offered an alternative.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Let R-money fall on his own sword, no need to stand up in front of the class and bring attention to ourselves just because we got lynched by the RNC. Their people run the show until we work our way up. We can't build alliances w/i the party by actively trying to sabotage it and then telling everyone about it. Let nature take its course.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Let R-money fall on his own sword, no need to stand up in front of the class and bring attention to ourselves just because we got lynched by the RNC. Their people run the show until we work our way up. We can't build alliances w/i the party by actively trying to sabotage it and then telling everyone about it. Let nature take its course.
    I WANT them to know when Romney loses, that they COULD have won - if they would have ONLY PLAYED FAIR. If they don't realize the consequences, then what will they learn? We have to treat them like 6 year olds who haven't experienced fire yet. Go ahead - touch the stove. Let me know how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    Go ahead - touch the stove. Let me know how it feels.
    More like, go ahead and let the whole place burn to the ground... and we'll all have to live with it.

I thought that Romney was going to lose because he was too liberal. Republican candidates who are too liberal usually lose.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    We can't build alliances w/i the party by actively trying to sabotage it and then telling everyone about it. Let nature take its course.
    What is the point of building an alliance with people that have no respect for their own rules, and have shown again and again and again they have no respect for us.

Some of you keep posting as if our actions might someday hurt our chances with the establishment, w/o recognizing they already do their worst to us.

We're getting the blame when Romney loses. Period, count on it.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can blame ME when Mittens loses because I'm NOT going to vote for him. Until we get the party back from it's tyrannical rulers, you can all kiss my ass.
    I just wanted you to know that WHEN Mittens loses, you CAN blame me (the average Ron Paul supporter) because you suck.
    +REP

I WANT them to know when Romney loses, that they COULD have won - if they would have ONLY PLAYED FAIR. If they don't realize the consequences, then what will they learn? We have to treat them like 6 year olds who haven't experienced fire yet. Go ahead - touch the stove. Let me know how it feels.
    That is how i feel. Sad to say it, but even with all that happened at state level, I actually saw myself just voting for Romney in November because Obama is so bad for this country, but then the RNC happened.... It looked like a nazi take over. They simply just ignore dissenting voices while they vote? the teleprompter has the "yea's have it" already set in stone? can't even say Rons name when tallying the votes (that were rigged by throwing out Maine)? I can't do it anymore. All Romney had to do was let us lose fairly and let Ron get his 15 minutes. Now my state GOP has taken the LP and CP off of the ballot. this is just so disgusting. So what is there left to do? I AM VOTING IN NOVEMBER. But i cannot vote CP or LP and i REFUSE to vote for ROMNEY and the filthy establishment that put him there after what happened at the convention. Write ins are not counted in PA. I guess that just leaves… OBAMA
    $#@! you GOP. you had my vote (even when you didn’t really deserve it) and lost it.

If they understood blowback, they would have seen this coming

/rant
    Last edited by pahs1994; 09-04-2012 at 01:35 AM.

I support this message. Even so, I will never vote for a major party until they decide to run our platform in the national election. So basically I am never voting for the thugs again. Woot Woot.

Get out of my head. LOL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Did they really manage to get the LP and the CP off the ballot in PA?

Did they really manage to get the LP and the CP off the ballot in PA?
    X

It looks as if the Constitution Party. Gave up its fight to stay on the ballot. They handed in more than enough signatures but in Pa if a candidate loses a ballot dispute then the candidate would owe the PA repubs all of their lawyer fees. Just another dirty law most likely written by the Republocrat parties to silence any real choices.
    The LP is still fighting right now I believe...
    Last edited by pahs1994; 09-04-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: iPhone auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    The way I see it is that I wasn't going to vote for Mitt anyway. The GOP seems to calculate liberty lovers into their voter base without actually considering us a part of its party, oddly. So it's always somehow our fault when the GOP loses. It was our fault in '08, and it will be our fault in '12 if the same occurs. It will be our fault until there is no GOP left to point fingers.

Blame is the least of the burdens we bear.
    I dont think this is the case at all, I think they're assuming we're too small to matter.

When you take into consideration that only 2million voted for Ron and 130million voted in the last election you can understand why they don't think we're relevant.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    I dont think this is the case at all, I think they're assuming we're too small to matter.

When you take into consideration that only 2million voted for Ron and 130million voted in the last election you can understand why they don't think we're relevant.
    2 million Republicans (keyword) voted for Ron. The gop needs all of them but will only get a percentage. And don't forget that tea party people don't want Romney which is also the case with evangelicals. In fact, except for the diehards, the gop just pissed off a HUGE chunk of its support

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with and endorse the OP of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post

Ron's 2 million were out of GOP PRIMARY voters, not general election voters. And since a large percentage of the population was represented in caucuses where few participate, the numbers don't directly address general population percentages.

Ron does well with the apathetic, people who think politics are worthless. That is where the 'cured my apathy' line comes in. You get a lot more of those people looking at the general election than at the primary.

In any event, polls show we are the swing vote undecideds, so small but in play, at minimum.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I agree with and endorse the OP of this thread.
    Why, thank you kind sir! /bowing

Quote Originally Posted by pahs1994 View Post

/rant
    it is apparent you hate them for their freedom...

/sarcasm
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

2 million Republicans (keyword) voted for Ron. The gop needs all of them but will only get a percentage. And don't forget that tea party people don't want Romney which is also the case with evangelicals. In fact, except for the diehards, the gop just pissed off a HUGE chunk of its support
    Yep. Pay attention to the independent polls. Sure, we're only the ones who had the stomach to go through the GOP's bull$#@! to support Ron Paul. But . . . I think there were a lot more people watching Ron Paul than the 2 million who voted for him.

If someone says the GOP does not think it needs independents to win, then yes, I agree with that point entirely, because that is certainly how the establishment republicans are behaving.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-04-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by pahs1994 View Post
    That is how i feel. Sad to say it, but even with all that happened at state level, I actually saw myself just voting for Romney in November because Obama is so bad for this country, but then the RNC happened.... It looked like a nazi take over. They simply just ignore dissenting voices while they vote? the teleprompter has the "yea's have it" already set in stone? can't even say Rons name when tallying the votes (that were rigged by throwing out Maine)? I can't do it anymore. All Romney had to do was let us lose fairly and let Ron get his 15 minutes. Now my state GOP has taken the LP and CP off of the ballot. this is just so disgusting. So what is there left to do? I AM VOTING IN NOVEMBER. But i cannot vote CP or LP and i REFUSE to vote for ROMNEY and the filthy establishment that put him there after what happened at the convention. Write ins are not counted in PA. I guess that just leaves… OBAMA
    $#@! you GOP. you had my vote (even when you didn’t really deserve it) and lost it.

/rant
    What? I thought the independent party would at least be on PA's ballot. Do you mean there are NO minor parties? What about the Reform Party?

I hate to say this...

But Santorum shouldn't have dropped out of the race so soon. If he stayed in, maybe we would have also been treated differently.

Quote Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
    What? I thought the independent party would at least be on PA's ballot. Do you mean there are NO minor parties? What about the Reform Party?
    Not sure about reform party. I don't remember them being on in 2008. The republicans didn't challenge the Green party so they are on the ballot...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.