Thread: Lindsey Williams Raytheon Warning - US Government to Shut Down

Exclamation Lindsey Williams Raytheon Warning - US Government to Shut Down

Pastor Lindsey Williams has received information from a woman who works for Raytheon who has security clearance . This woman is reported as being a liberal, and she got shaken a few days ago. She does not like us conspiracy people and has allegedly reported to her sister who shared this with Lindsey Williams. The woman states that the US Government has notified Raytheon to prepare for a US Government shutdown .The liberty oil rig has stopped drilling and won’t continue drilling until oil hits $150 a barrel. This is supposed to be happening sometime in the very near future.
    John McGowan Presents former Alaskan Oil Pipeline chaplain Lindsey Williams. Mr. Williams shares the latest info on the upcoming bank holiday, the coming cashless society, the middle east wars and oil prices.

Raytheon (a major US defense contractor, including in satellites) Raytheon Who has been a part of the military industrial complex since the fifties , received a "security clearance" message from the US government, telling Raytheon to take immediate preparations for the close down of the United States government financially in the very near future. There is a possibility of the United States government shutting down financially in a very short time. BP's Liberty rig, near Gull Island, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, has stopped drilling. It is the biggest rig in the world and BP wouldn't stop drilling that mega field, over 40,000 feet down, into abiotic oil, without a serious reason. The west has taken down Mubarak in Egypt and Ghadaffi in Libya, and provoked other Arab Spring revolutions in Yemen and Tunisia, but it is having trouble removing Assad from Syria, and hasn't gotten oil prices where they want them ($150/barrel) before they start bringing in oil from that field in Alaska. So BP is holding off on drilling the last bit into that mega field until the US can get the price of oil higher with sufficient chaos in the Middle East. The last nation to be thrown into chaos in the Middle East would be Saudi Arabia.Syria has set the timetable of the elite back six months. The Liberty rig will not finish drilling into that abiotic oil strata until oil is above $150/barrel.it may take a year or three, but the elite are preparing for a New World Order cashless society. Gold will go to $3000/ounce. Get into secured assets - own your home - get out of paper assets of any kind. Obama recently warned Assad to not use chemical weapons or we might invade. This is an obvious setup, similar to the claims of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before we invaded them, to justify invading Syria, getting oil to $150/barrel and gas at the American pump to $6/gallon (it is about $3.75/gallon now, US national average.)

Video: http://networkedblogs.com/Bzfhq
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Going to have to be a little more specific than 'some woman at Raytheon who has a security clearance' to be credible. There only about 100,000 ppl at Raytheon that have clearances and 99,998 of them wouldn't be privy to this kind of info.

C'mon this guy is clueless and living in a fantasy land never being right about anything. I'm sorry but I'll only pay attention to him once he produces some concrete evidence to back his wild theories up and I don't even understand why anyone would still keep posting his BS stories.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    C'mon this guy is clueless and living in a fantasy land never being right about anything.
    According to the Daily Paul he was correct in 2008 for predicting oil would crash to $50 a barrel: http://www.dailypaul.com/72986/linds...ht-oil-50-frns
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Virtual anarchy?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I can't believe the Democrats would be dumb enough to do this right before an election.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I can't believe the Democrats would be dumb enough to do this right before an election.
    Maybe the elite want Romney to win this time around?

I suppose from Raytheon's perspective the automatic budget cuts (sequestration) scheduled for 2013 would seem like a govt. shutdown.
    We'll see if they really happen.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericasLastHope View Post
    According to the Daily Paul he was correct in 2008 for predicting oil would crash to $50 a barrel: http://www.dailypaul.com/72986/linds...ht-oil-50-frns
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Whether this source is credible or not is not the issue. The collapse of our economy and/or shut down of the government has been in the making.

Our government and it's departments would not be purchasing $1.4 billion bullets unless something was around the corner. Look at the preparedness of it all...

1. Patriot Act destroys 4th Amendment - no privacy
    2. NDAA destroys 5th Amendment - no due process
    3. 30,000 drones
    4. 1.4 billion bullets
    5. Dozens of FEMA camps strategically set up across America
    6. Military training manuals for re-education camps recently exposed
    7. Internet kill switch
    8. Russian troops training with our troops out in the midwest.
    9. DHS identifying "terrorists" as you - anti-govt, anti-IRS, military vets, etc.
    10. TSA set up to condition you to submit to "authority."

Connect the dots!!! What? Do you honestly think the those in charge are doing all of this to protect us from the Muslim hiding under your bed or sitting in a cave 6000 miles from here? Please.

Lindsay hasn't always been right because his sources could be bogus or the elite's timeline given to him has changed due to various circumstances that have come up. I remember two years ago listening to Lindsay talk about how the elites were preparing for war with Iran and it was going to happen by Dec 2010. I live next to the Dover Air Force base so I happen to know of people in the military. One co-worker in particular has a husband in the AF. After hearing Lindsay's Iran prediction, I point blank asked her if we are going to war with Iran soon because her husband is always flying all over the world delivering military equipment. Her eyes and entire facial expression went into panic mode that I knew she had some info. I then replied, "So what do you know?" Her reply, "I can't say." We are and have been on the verge of war with Iran. Those in charge just haven't given the "okay." Just because the timeline changes after Lindsay comes forth with news from his so called credible sources, does not mean the info in it's entirety should be dismissed. And neither should this latest warning.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    One would have to be dumb enough to think the Democrats or Republicans are actually in charge. The elites play the voters off the two party system. It makes the voters think and feel that they have a voice, a say in the process. In the end, you don't.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

"Never right about anything."/"even a broken clock is right twice a day" Yeah that makes sense....

If you listen to what this guy has been trying to tell you for the past decade, you will see how wrong you are in your first statement. He has been right about so many things but I doubt that you would acknowledge this in any case....

Listen to Mr. Williams folks. In my opinion, you and your family will be much better off for doing so....

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    One would have to be dumb enough to think the Democrats or Republicans are actually in charge. The elites play the voters off the two party system. It makes the voters think and feel that they have a voice, a say in the process. In the end, you don't.
    +1

As someone who works for the military industrial complex, this makes little sense.

A classified memo to Raytheon? And just because she has a clearance, she was able to read it?

Makes no sense at all.

Likely scenario: They lost a contract on a drilling project due to cost. Someone probably said that the specific site was not economically viable unless oil was over $150/BBL. End of story.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Lame comeback after someone proved your overreaching statement wrong. It's easier for me to believe that there will be another government shutdown than it was to believe that oil would drop to $50.00 per/barrel. The government has shut down before. (Remember the Clinton/Gingrich fight?) If Obama gets re-elected and but the dems either lose the senate or don't make gains in the house, the stage is set for that to happen again. (Good thing IMO). We're on the road to another "debt ceiling" crisis, the "supercomittee" has been a dismal failure and the republicans are under extraordinary pressure to cave this time.

As for the situation in Syria, minus an assassination Assad isn't going anywhere. The Russians and Chinese won't let us take him out like we took Khadafi out. Saudi Arabia is an entirely different matter.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He also said John McCain would be president and by now every country in the Middle East is supposed to be bankrupt. He also said that if he kept on making predictions this "elite" of his was "going to do to him what they did to John Kennedy"- ie assasinate him. Williams said he was going to leave the country and return to his ministry. He is still here and talking (unfortunately).

The BP Liberty rig has been beset by problems for a few years now and they decided to finally shut it down. From 2010:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...ty-review.html
    BP Suspends Construction of Liberty Rig in Alaska

BP Plc, the largest producer of oil and natural gas in the U.S., suspended construction of a drilling rig at its Liberty project in Alaska to “take time to evaluate the safety systems” on the rig, Steve Rinehart, a company spokesman, said in a telephone interview.

BP’s Liberty project, estimated to cost more than $1 billion, is designed to tap a field in the Beaufort Sea estimated at more than 100 million barrels, according to the project website.

Production was expected to begin in 2011 and has now been delayed, Rinehart said. “We don’t have a new schedule,” he said.

The decision to halt construction of the drilling rig was made after “a number of engineering and design issues arose,” during construction, which began after parts of the rig reached Alaska’s North Slope in the late summer of 2009, Rinehart said. He declined to provide further details.

“It’s the first rig like this ever built and after the issues arose we decided to stop construction, not the project, and go through all the safety systems to ensure we have what we need,” Rinehart said. During the engineering evaluations, the focus will include “safety critical systems, power systems, and high pressure mud pumps.”
    More at link.

Today (earlier this year- July, 2012):
    http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-...Liberty-field/

BP has deferred development of the small Liberty field in the Beaufort Sea northeast of the Prudhoe Bay and Endicott fields, this time indefinitely. The company would give no timetable on when the project could be developed.

BP spokeswoman Dawn Patience said June 29 that technical problems with the company’s plan to produce the field with ultra-extended reach production wells drilled from shore have caused the company to revamp the project after an 18-month review of the development plan and a heavy drill rig was built to drill the wells.

“Our review showed that the project cost would be substantially higher than the $1.5 billion we had estimated, and that it would take several years longer to complete,” she said.

Read more: http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-...#ixzz25BCDVfRT
    Williams once claimed that Prudhoe Bay had more oil than all of Saudi Arabia.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-31-2012 at 08:04 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ty Zippyjuan for supplying evidence for my accusations. I doubt people so wrapped in all these delusions will be able to recognize reality even if it bit them in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He also said John McCain would be president and by now every country in the Middle East is supposed to be bankrupt. He also said that if he kept on making predictions this "elite" of his was "going to do to him what they did to John Kennedy"- ie assasinate him. Williams said he was going to leave the country and return to his ministry. He is still here and talking (unfortunately).

The BP Liberty rig has been beset by problems for a few years now and they decided to finally shut it down. From 2010:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...ty-review.html

More at link.

Today (earlier this year- July, 2012):
    http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-...Liberty-field/

Williams once claimed that Prudhoe Bay had more oil than all of Saudi Arabia.
    Lets not forget his fear mongering about the horizon oil leak; where it was gonna destroy the world and they'd never be able to stop it.

He said it had stopped the Gulf Current flow. I believe he also said the Deepwater Horizon had drilled into some underwater volcano and that is why it exploded. His videos are painful to watch- it takes him forever to get to any point so I am not going digging for it.

Actually found it. He talks about the oilwell accident killing unborn babies too.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-31-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Many more of Lindsey Williams' predictions have turned out to be incorrect than correct. Yea, I guess he predicted the drop in oil prices back in '08, but the 10 other predictions he made right along with that were proven untrue. I used to listen to the guy (4-5 years ago), but no more.

The tough part of making this happen are the physics to me.

The way I've been seeing it is that when currency is counterfeited it devalues all of the other dollars. Or when you double the supply the money you have becomes worth half as much. When it becomes worth half as much, it takes twice as many.

The first chart shows how the value of the dollar has been driven down by the printing to finance wars for one thing. At least all of the other little bumps were times we tried counterfeiting the money supply to finance wars.

Now see how the Dow Jones Industrials follow in tandem.

5 to 130 here^^^

Is exactly the same percentage as

500 to 13,000 here vvv

Actually gas prices are part of commodities that have remained pretty stable in relationship to themselves. They only appear to rise when compared to the counterfeited dollar.

Real money like we used to use still runs about the same price now as it did in the sixties. About 17 to 25 cents a gallon.

Here is a gold and silver calculator if you want to check.

http://www.silverandgoldaremoney.com/

Now I think from the way I have set things up for you it seems easy for them to just print up money like they have been printing up money and they could achieve the goal of $150.00 a barrel if they haven't already.

But the thing that doesn't compute for me is the crashing the economy. I weirds out the calculation by destroying wealth.

Like I said if you double the supply the money becomes worth half as much. Well it should also be true if you destroy half of everything it represents it should also become worth less...

Oh crap! ?????

Oh yeah. Crashing the economy.

If you still have the stuff but everyone is defaulting on loans, I'm thinking it is like burning cash and it would offset some of the counterfeiting and bring the price down...while at the same time another action is driving it up. I'm thinking a certain amount of control may be lost and hard to regain...

not that we at Liberty Forest really have any control over it at the moment. ???

P.S. I noticed commodities and stocks are in an upturn. I expect all of the jobs and new traffic from people once again able to make a living working will soon be lost.

I've been watching traffic patterns kind of lamely. Anyway we seem to be right on the edge. When the value of the dollar makes a gain the dollar gets strong enough more people can afford to work and hire others. As inflation kicks back in and stocks and commodities rise showing devaluation of the dollar, traffic falls back off.

One year forecast has been running $109 - $111 on oil , remember not as many people need to drive to work , and that will not change . Full employment now with this Fed govt.

"I beg of you"....go easy on Lindsey. If you followed his advice for the last several years, the worst that would happen to you is that you will have paid off your debt, invested in PM's/physical commodities, and made your religious preparations for eternity. That isn't the behavior of a man who wishes to harm you.

I stay away from these predictors of random ideas. Alex Jones included.

Although, I was reminded that today I noticed one gas station was closed down, and another was out of diesel. Supply shortage, maybe.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    Although, I was reminded that today I noticed one gas station was closed down, and another was out of diesel. Supply shortage, maybe.
    Uh,oh.....it looks like we are running out of soylent red.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    I stay away from these predictors of random ideas. Alex Jones included.

This time a year ago ( no hurricane ) , I stopped at a gas station off I 65 , near E Town Ky and they had run out of gas , delivery problem with the long weekend .