Thread: I got my party devoted cty chair to admit RNCs despicable actions

I got my party devoted cty chair to admit RNCs despicable actions

I got involved with my local Republican Party this spring as a result of what the RNC was doing to Paul during the debates and primaries. I was a delegate at the regional convention leading to the state convention. When I learned that there was no repub candidate on the long time dem held school board, I volunteered to run. In 3 weeks, my cty repub party helped me tremendously and i got an amazing 1300+ votes. Would have won with 8000, but those 1300 were mostly due to the cty support, so I got to know the cty chair very well in a short time. He knew I supported Paul, who he deemed an evil libertarian, but encouraged everyone in the cty to support, help, and vote for me. In the past week, I have been corresponding with him and his wife in a daily discussion regarding the underhanded assaults on Ron Paul immediately leading up to and during this convention. (Delegate negating, ruless committ problems, not let him speak, now try to get gary johnson off Iowa, Penn, and one other ballot in Nov. They finally really looked into it and sent me back one sentence. They said what boehner and the RNC has been doing recently is 'despicable.' Keep letting people know how the establishment is comprising our democracy and eventually people will listen!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good job. All of this dirty pool is gonna bite the RNC in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixzion View Post
    Good job. All of this dirty pool is gonna bite the RNC in the ass.
    Bitting an ass might be a little to homophobic for the GOP.