Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Better stock up on guns.

Exclamation Better stock up on guns.

Better Stock Up….

November 7, 2012

By eric

http://ericpetersautos.com/2012/11/07/better-stock-up/

The countdown just started.

The re(s)election of Barack Obama has assured not only economic collapse (equally inevitable had The Wall Street Stooge been selected) but also a guaranteed gun grab in the coming months prior to the collapse.

Mittens was no friend of the 2A – but BHO is openly its enemy. We have the man’s own statements – and we have the man’s own actions, including the actions of his personally selected attorney general. A man publicly and virulently opposed to peaceful American citizens possessing guns – who ran guns to Mexican drugs cartels in the hope these guns would then be used to perform violent crimes – crimes that could then be used as emotional fodder for gun-grabbing demagoguery. That backfired – but now that Obama (and Holder) are secure in their offices, rest assured that “Fast and Furious” was merely a prelude.

Here is what’s coming:

The Supreme Court, already densely marbled with authoritarian-minded collectivists such as “wise Latina” Sotomayor, Elena Kagan and Ruth Ginsberg, will be further tilted collectivist when – not if - the aging “conservatives” who still linger either give up the ghost or just give up and retire. Antonin Scalia is not far from 80. Neither is Anthony Kennedy. They will be over 80 before 2016. Clarence Thomas is no spring chicken, either. One – or several – are going to go during the next four years. Roberts has already proved to be agreeable to whatever the authoritarian state demands.

It’s a fait accompli.
    “Reasonable restrictions” on the possession of firearms by non-costumed, non-badged Americans (that’s you and me) are a drop-dead certainty. The Dear Leader may not even wait for sanction by the robed freedom-takers. He has shown no such proclivity to abide by process thus far. His clearly expressed attitude toward our rights is the same as the attitude toward women expressed by Jefe to El Guapo in The Three Amigos: “If you want a woman, you take the woman.”

And they do want your guns. And they will take them.

It very well could happen suddenly – via executive fiat – just as executive fiat summarily amnestied millions of illegal aliens. All that’s needed, really, is some pretext. Some MK-Ultra’d dupe sent to shoot up a school, say. “Reasonable” gun controls will follow.

Perhaps, door to door.

They are coming. It is only a question of when – not if.

If you have a “high capacity” magazine… an “assault” rifle… any type of gun they think you “don’t need” and which has no “reasonable” purpose … look out. The pendulum has reached the end of its arc and is about to swing back the other way.
    Open carry, concealed carry – very possible, any sort of carry at all – in the crosshairs. As surely as ObamaCare is out of them.

The Cloverized masses will cheer “reasonable” gun control, too. Every necessary premise has already been accepted by them. Perhaps it will be done in the name of “officer safety.” Or the old standby, “to keep our children safe.” It worked for random stop and frisks, the TSA … it will work again for this purpose. Or they’ll simply turn to ObamaCare – whose claws are soon to be bared. Guns, you see, are going to become a public health issue. We cannot afford the high cost imposed on society by guns. Exactly as NYC Gauleiter Bloomberg has banned sodas – so also will guns be proscribed. Perhaps they will pass a law requiring every gun owner to possess special insurance… .

If you can’t see it coming, you can’t be helped.

Ruger and other gun manufacturers have been reporting epic, off-the-charts sales in anticipation of Obama’s re(s)election – and all that it portends. The window is about to be slammed shut – possibly, forever.

It is said that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will still have guns. I suspect – I hope – that there will be many millions of such outlaws, if the worst does come to pass. Because arguably, the only firebreak remaining between the USA and the USSA is the fact of millions of firearms in the hands of private citizens. When that firebreak is gone, the US will have become the USSA.

The (s)election of Mittens would not have changed much, of course. But it might have slowed things down a little. We would have had, perhaps, a bit more time to get ready. Now the gantlet has been thrown down. You may rest assured that Holder, et al, are even now busily hashing out how it will be done – and when it will be done. There is no question whatsoever that it will be done.

So, if you’ve been thinking about that new AR (or looking fondly at the old Hi-Power you inherited from your grandfather) better wise up. And buy up.

Then, shut up.

The clock is ticking…

Throw it in the Woods?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We've already planned for it.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Risk we took to ensure we have chane in 2016.. and not 8 more years before we get a chance.

Stocked up on what I can afford. Always room for more though. I would like to get something in a 50bmg. Those are out of my price range though.

I wonder how many people will gladly hand them over if the man ever comes around to round them up?
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    Stocked up on what I can afford. Always room for more though. I would like to get something in a 50bmg. Those are out of my price range though.

I wonder how many people will gladly hand them over if the man ever comes around to round them up?
    Probably 99% of them. Damn I'm cynical.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Probably 99% of them. Damn I'm cynical.
    Not cynical at all.

That's a very realistic assessment.

Hmmm...if I looked around a gun show, I wouldn't put it at 99%.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Eminent gun grab for the last 5 years
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And don't forget the ammo which, imo, they will come for also. What good are the guns if you are not allowed to buy ammo?

How exactly will they do this, logistically speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisMarion View Post
    Either gradually through legislation, or Katrina style.

* Is prepped for vermin.. the vermin might just look a little different now
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I think Ron Paul is right. We are already over the cliff.

This sucks. I am only in college. No way I can afford to purchase guns or ammo at this point in my life. I need a couple years. I've got a wishlist and a little experience shooting, just none of my own and no means of acquiring any within the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Either gradually through legislation, or Katrina style.

But, But, they have a job to do and they're just doing there job and it's there job. "Hey calling it your job ol' hoss sure don't make it right.But if you want me to I'll say a prayer for your soul tonight." JCM. After watching that video who can still argue that we need a standing LE army.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Really? This looks like very poor posing to me.

------

I hope you are wrong about whats coming. I'll continue to live my life with a smile and spread good will until my nose is violated or my threshold is darkened. Then is gets ugly, justifiably.

I hope I'm not alone with that sentiment.
    Last edited by FrancisMarion; 11-09-2012 at 12:21 AM.

I'm pretty sure that just about every state requires you to present ID and does a background check--they'll know where most of the legal guns are. So what's the answer?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that just about every state requires you to present ID and does a background check--they'll know where most of the legal guns are. So what's the answer?
    You answered your own question...

if the landslide in 2014 is big enough to take the senate, they could refuse to confirm any new judges

"How would you say would be the easiest way to take a weapon away from a Grammaton Cleric?"

"You ask him for it"
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Two more years and I'm of to NH.

Though it wouldn't be bad if we knew in caseofemergency what should we all do; getting separated through each state is a bad idea, might as well move to NH.
    Last edited by UMULAS; 11-09-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    This sucks. I am only in college. No way I can afford to purchase guns or ammo at this point in my life. I need a couple years. I've got a wishlist and a little experience shooting, just none of my own and no means of acquiring any within the next couple years.
    Though I hate to encourage it..on black Friday at Walmarx they are selling a Savage 12 gauge for $169.99. I know, I know, someone please throw a rock at me. Sale starts at 5am.

http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2012/Page9

[/url]
    Imported by Savage Arms from China, the Stevens’ design is inspired by the Winchester 1300, ensuring simple, reliable functionality.
    A Chinese Winchester.
    http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...hotgun-review/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    American made automobiles sold as scrap, exported to china, worked by the Chinese industrialists and imported right back here to be sold to Americans who no longer work in industry.

Makes sense to whomever is profiting...

Global economy! USA,USA, Merika! Yeah!!

Just this year my family has purchased 5 guns (3 rifles, and 2 pistols) and we've stockpiled over 5000 rounds of ammunition and growing.

Is Diane Feinstein up to some old tricks

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

American made automobiles sold as scrap, exported to china, worked by the Chinese industrialists and imported right back here to be sold to Americans who no longer work in industry.

Makes sense to whomever is profiting...

Global economy! USA,USA, Merika! Yeah!!
    Romney was a big fan. Made Gobs of money stripping out factories and selling them elsewhere.

A NAFTA supporter from way back.

I would take a Chinese gun in a heartbeat. When the time comes I will take any gun that presents itself.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Can you afford a cross bow or a good sling shot??? Some knives? Anything like that? Everyone should have some form of protection. Even a stun gun isn't that much.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

FYI As a state Senator, Obama was staunchly against the usage of firearms in a self-defense situation. He's a real zealot in the vein of Stalin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast