Thread: CO HD53 Liberty Candidate Jon Fye Issues Statement to RNC and Romney Campaign!

CO HD53 Liberty Candidate Jon Fye Issues Statement to RNC and Romney Campaign!

"To the RNC and Mitt Romney Campaign:

"I am disappointed in the methods the RNC and Romney Campaign are applying to marginalize the Ron Paul Delegates for the RNC.

What is the purpose of establishing rules if not to follow them yourself? Modifying established rules when grassroots supporters of another presidential candidate beat you at your own game is the height of protectionism and is among the least democratic acts I’ve witnessed in my lifetime.

The RNC and Romney Campaign are disenfranchising the grassroots supporters of the Republican Party, many of whom are young and enthusiastic participants in the electoral process for the first time. Need I remind you Ron Paul polled the strongest amongst GOP candidates head-to-head with the president with independent, unaffiliated and undecided voters?

Continuing to do business as if the GOP and White House are secret clubs to which only the secret members may gain access sends a dangerous message to future generations in a time of the most politically divided strife possibly in history.

Persisting on this path runs a very strong risk of running off a key voting bloc critical for Mitt Romney to beat Barack Obama in November.

My support for the Republican Party Presidential Nominee directly depends on the treatment of the Ron Paul delegates at the RNC in Tampa." - Jon Fye

http://www.facebook.com/JonFyeforHD53

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jon Fye is the Constitutional Conservative Republican Nominee/ Candidate for Colorado House District 53, which encompasses West Fort Collins in Larimer County Colorado.
    thank you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

So I guess he won't be voting for Mitt?

He has a great shot at winning the general election against the incumbent.

Here were his primary results:
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elec...istrict53.html

Now that is what every true liberty candidate should say. Instead of endorsing Romney.

THAT is a guy who deserves a sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Now that is what every true liberty candidate should say. Instead of endorsing Romney.
    Yep, there's an example to follow.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Yep, there's an example to follow.
    But how will he ever win an election or gain acceptance?! Oh the horror!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the damage is already done
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul