Thread: Does anyone know how the Oregon alternate delegate hearing in Tampa today went?

Does anyone know how the Oregon alternate delegate hearing in Tampa today went?

Does anyone know how the Oregon alternate delegate hearing in Tampa today went?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't seen anything on it yet.

We don't even have the official results from the Maine one yesterday although the people were voting on things last night and today.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Yowan tweeted this article out about OK http://www.examiner.com/article/rnc-...homa-objection
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin