Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tweeting the Maine delegate hearing today at 2:30

Tweeting the Maine delegate hearing today at 2:30

There is a hearing today for the Credentials Committee at the Grand Ballroom of the Marriott Waterside Grand Ballroom at 2:30. Brent Tweed the Maine Del chair was flown down yesterday to testify. I am one of two other delegates that are flying in today to participate in the platform committee events that start tonight. Both Mrs Beand and I are going to attend the hearing.

I will look to Live Tweet what I can on twitter @ md_wallace
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for the heads up and good luck to you all!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Thanks for info. I'll be looking for your updates with interest.

Very much appreciated!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Best of luck.

his twitter feed will be at this link, for those who aren't familiar with twitter

https://twitter.com/md_wallace
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-19-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

+rep for fighting the good fight!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Mike Wallace ‏@md_wallace
    As a contestant in the ME credentials hearing I have been asked not to be present. Least I be called on as an unprep'd witness #megop2012
    Is your Governor there?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tense inside the hearing from A first hand account.

no $#@!?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

No update from the hearing. just conferred with boss tweed, his past exp with MA Del says the RNC is will bring up facts unrelated

@md_wallace tweeted a picture of his Desk Placard with his name on it at the Rules Committee location asking "Am I Seated"?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

^^^

Long time, no hear..
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Yeah, I tweeted for an update, but maybe that was saying he WAS seated ...... so he's not tracking any more?

dunno.

The hearing had not finalised before I was due @ assigned committee. No final word on the status of ME del #megop2012

one of the 'sweet' things from the establishment point of view is I understand as long as you are 'challenged' you can't vote on the committees. So many of our people will be unable to vote, as I understand it.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    The hearing had not finalised before I was due @ assigned committee. No final word on the status of ME del #megop2012

one of the 'sweet' things from the establishment point of view is I understand as long as you are 'challenged' you can't vote on the committees. So many of our people will be unable to vote, as I understand it.
    So then what about all of the other states delegates we are challenging? If we put in enough challenges, we could shut the whole convention down then

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Expand
    Reply Retweeted Favorite
    1h sailing ‏@usernamenuse
    @md_wallace pls let us know when you find out!!

1h Mike Wallace ‏@md_wallace
    @usernamenuse I am sitting..no one has taken my chair or cred. able to make amendments & vote on the platform. No change #gop2012

he responded to me, apparently he is able to vote, but doesn't have a final answer

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Expand
    Reply Retweeted Favorite
    1h sailing ‏@usernamenuse
    @md_wallace pls let us know when you find out!!

1h Mike Wallace ‏@md_wallace
    @usernamenuse I am sitting..no one has taken my chair or cred. able to make amendments & vote on the platform. No change #gop2012

he responded to me, apparently he is able to vote, but doesn't have a final answer
    Wierd, just plain wierd. So they allow our maine people to "act" like delegates while they try to remove them. Just plain wierd.
    Stick with the rules, RNC !

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    So then what about all of the other states delegates we are challenging? If we put in enough challenges, we could shut the whole convention down then
    I was thinking the same thing. But I don't know. I would guess they will uphold the rules they want to as they have been. This hole thing is a big kick in the nads.

You know At one time I actually thought that if one wanted to he could get involved in politics and make something happen. I have now come to find out that is a lie. You will be shut out.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. But I don't know. I would guess they will uphold the rules they want to as they have been. This hole thing is a big kick in the nads.

You know At one time I actually thought that if one wanted to he could get involved in politics and make something happen. I have now come to find out that is a lie. You will be shut out.
    Don't you think that is kind of defeatist?

Several of our guys have won their primaries and will likely win their elections.

The corruption in the parties is there because too many people were apathetic for too long. So, we have to push Boss Tweed out and it is going to take our involvement to do that. You can't expect decades of corruption to be overturned immediately.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-19-2012 at 11:24 PM.

On a related note:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/103178555/...aratory-Relief

Suing the RNC (in part) for making them fly down there.
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-20-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    On a related note:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/103178555/...aratory-Relief

Suing the RNC (in part) for making them fly down there.
    thanks!

So, what happened?

Can't people who know this important information post this important information?

Do we just like to bitch, but not care about the outcome?
    Last edited by parocks; 08-20-2012 at 05:57 PM.

From Brakey

Don't have info yet.

Eric Brakey Not yet. They take a few days to write their ruling.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't the thing over in a few days? But they're letting them vote/serve on committees?

Check my Twitter feed,

A Deal has been offered involving multiple state delegations. It was declined. They (the principled delegations) are all due to be ground into dust by the 'insult' to the Type A's and Sociopaths that are putting Romney into their pocket.

These people handling this at the RNC have no business having kids because of the amount of disingenuous sh*t that would be mirrored back at them would doubtlessly send them into equal fits of rage.
    Last edited by Ethek; 08-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethek View Post
    Check my Twitter feed,

A Deal has been offered involving multiple state delegations. It was declined. They (the principled delegations) are all due to be ground into dust by the 'insult' to the Type A's and Sociopaths that are putting Romney into their pocket.

These people handling this at the RNC have no business having kids because of the amount of disingenuous sh*t that would be mirrored back at them would doubtlessly send them into equal fits of rage.
    I take it the deal would have not given Ron enough states to be nominated from the floor.

I don't get the last half of that about 'due to be ground into the dust by the insult'....

what is your twitter feed?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-20-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Check my Twitter feed,

I would like to check you twitter feed, but don't know your @name...
    edit: @Ethek is in spanish, so I take it it is something else (no habla espanol)
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 08-20-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I would like to check you twitter feed, but don't know your @name...
    edit: @Ethek is in spanish, so I take it it is something else (no habla espanol)
    @md_wallace

@md_wallace
    Cool, great job today, really proud of you
    edit: I'm TheLoneCoyote
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 08-20-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast