Thread: Ryan Flood --Iowa Senate--

Ryan Flood --Iowa Senate--

Ryan Flood, a friend and great defender of liberty is running for Iowa Senate (34)!

Without Ryan's help the liberty movement would not have performed as well as they did throughout the district and state conventions. If you are able, please consider donating any amount you can. https://www.rally.org/floodforsenate/donate

Ryan worked for the Ron Paul campaign in Iowa and briefly, for Liberty For All. I first met Ryan in the lead up to Iowa's district conventions. If it were not for his tireless effort there would not be 23 Ron Paul delegates from Iowa going to Tampa out of 28!

I had a sit-down with Ryan a couple of days ago. An effective strategy to win has been put in place. We just need to raise the funds to get the job done. We also have a voter registration edge. There are 14,034 Republicans, 13,091 Democrats and another 16,722 voters registered as “no party” in the district. Former newscaster Liz Mathis is the incumbent. She has a big name-recognition advantage but is lockstep with the Democrat establishment.

The Iowa Senate is split 26-24, democrat to republican. With one or two liberty senators we can control the Senate! This is a huge opportunity for the liberty movement.

If there is any amount you can give, please do so. https://www.rally.org/floodforsenate/donate

Again, no amount is too small.

Thank you from Iowa. WE greatly appreciate it!

Uriah

www.floodforsenate.com
    https://www.rally.org/floodforsenate/donate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shameless bump for liberty.

On the 20th when we are tweeting and posting links for Ron's birthday, this guy's page should be one we send around to Paul supporters.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

@sailing

That would be great!

I couldn't agree more! We need to support these state candidates, not only is it great bang for the buck (we could win just about any state position with 10k in donations), but our liberty candidates getting into state government creates a path to further advancement. Consider it the minor leagues for liberty candidates to get some experience under their belt and be at the ready when called upon to step up to higher office. Very important we do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    I couldn't agree more! We need to support these state candidates, not only is it great bang for the buck (we could win just about any state position with 10k in donations), but our liberty candidates getting into state government creates a path to further advancement.
    10k would go a long way in an Iowa senate campaign!
    Last edited by Uriah; 08-18-2012 at 09:48 PM.

+1 Important!

Ryan is extremely worthy of our support!

Someone should make a facebook event page and invite the entire phonebook of supporters, both inside Iowa and outside!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfarley View Post
    +1 Important!

Ryan is extremely worthy of our support!
    I agree!

We need to shift focus to state and local races. We need more than liberty candidates. We need liberty statesmen with credentials!

26 days until election. Good candidates need help. This Iowa Senate district leans Republican. There is a very good chance to get Ryan elected to office. Now is the time to donate if you are able. He has also been endorsed by Liberty Iowa PAC http://www.libertyiowa.com/

Heep
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Personally, I'd like to see some of these liberty PACs endorse some female candidates. Even if there isn't a single pro-liberty female candidate in a state, 1 could be recruited. Just a thought.
    http://www.libertyiowa.com/p/candidates.html
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

I hope you posted in the Iowa forum as well, so all those who subscribed to that forum will get emails.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see some of these liberty PACs endorse some female candidates. Even if there isn't a single pro-liberty female candidate in a state, 1 could be recruited. Just a thought.
    http://www.libertyiowa.com/p/candidates.html
    They did endorse a female for the same senate seat as Ryan Flood. But she dropped out. Rather, she is now part of an alternative government. She has since been removed from their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    They did endorse a female for the same senate seat as Ryan Flood. But she dropped out. Rather, she is now part of an alternative government. She has since been removed from their site.
    How do these shadow government's work?

Ron Paul was part of one in the 1970's.

Honestly, they remind me of the Trilateral commission, club of Rome, etc.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    How do these shadow government's work?

Ron Paul was part of one in the 1970's.

Honestly, they remind me of the Trilateral commission, club of Rome, etc.
    I think they are essentially a protest to claim illegitimacy of the way votes are run. Was Ron really part of one in the 70s? Do you have any links or names on that? I'd like to look it up. I had never heard that. But Ron said he had lost something by voter fraud, I think I heard, and he brought a lawsuit for it. Maybe it was at that point that he joined a protest government.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-12-2012 at 03:15 PM.

This is the alternative government that Randi joined.

http://www.republicofiowa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think they are essentially a protest to claim illegitimacy of the way votes are run. Was Ron really part of one in the 70s? Do you have any links or names on that? I'd like to look it up. I had never heard that. But Ron said he had lost something by voter fraud, I think I heard, and he brought a lawsuit for it. Maybe it was at that point that he joined a protest government.
    Yes, I recently heard it during a 1997 interview with Howard Philips(Constitution party founder). I forget which part but will try to skim through and find it again.

BTW I highly recommend browsing the Conservative Caucus youtube videos, lots of good interviews in there.

Go to about :45 into the video.

Phillips:
    "We worked together on something called a shadow government, which spelled out what the federal government ought to be."

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    Go to about :45 into the video.

Phillips:
    "We worked together on something called a shadow government, which spelled out what the federal government ought to be."
    Thanks, I don't know if I've seen this one! I will see it now, though! It sounds like they were trying to draw a contrast, not suggest they were really pulling the strings, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Thanks, I don't know if I've seen this one! I will see it now, though! It sounds like they were trying to draw a contrast, not suggest they were really pulling the strings, though.
    Yeah, and it probably wasn't successful, consider what they both did later on. Still, secret organizations intrigue me, though as most know well I am not fond of rabid conspiracy theorists. I am more interested in learning than formulating.

Bump

Coming down to the wire...

Via Jeff Shipley, State Central Committee:

Ryan Flood is the only Ron Paul inspired candidate running in a Republican leaning district. He's raised a very impressive sum so far this campaign but needs an immediate influx of funds in order to pay for the remainder of his high target issue direct mail campaign. Please make a contribution of $250, $100, $50 or whatever you can afford to ensure his success.

www.floodforsenate.com