Thread: Don't bring knives to a gun fight.....

Don't bring knives to a gun fight.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get back to work slave.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sad that people had to die.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Once I get past the main problem with this scenario (the fact that there are professional constables at all), I have trouble sympathizing with the miners.

They were armed and rushing the cops, apparently after some cops had gotten good n' chopped up already.
    This is significantly different from Patricia Cook or Jose Guerena.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Once I get past the main problem with this scenario (the fact that there are professional constables at all), I have trouble sympathizing with the miners.

They were armed and rushing the cops, apparently after some cops had gotten good n' chopped up already.
    This is significantly different from Patricia Cook or Jose Guerena.
    My point was simple. Don't bring knives to a gun fight. This ain't the Boar Wars.

Let me take this a bit farther, for the sake of discussion....

These workers. Miners. Just want a bit more of the till. So they are going up against the corporation. The corporation is backed by the government. They want to change the situation.

Workers. FRN miners. Are tired of a rigged game. So they go up against the government controlled by corporations.

When is the U.S going to invade?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

No way Im pressing play on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    No way Im pressing play on that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My point was simple. Don't bring knives to a gun fight. This ain't the Boar Wars.

Let me take this a bit farther, for the sake of discussion....

These workers. Miners. Just want a bit more of the till. So they are going up against the corporation. The corporation is backed by the government. They want to change the situation.

Workers. FRN miners. Are tired of a rigged game. So they go up against the government controlled by corporations.
    So the moral of the story is bring guns?

Personally I doubt violence will solve any of their problems, but there is probably nothing that will. I feel for those guys... At least they tried.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    So the moral of the story is bring guns?

Personally I doubt violence will solve any of their problems, but there is probably nothing that will. I feel for those guys... At least they tried.

Yes. That is the moral. Notice the victors jacketed patchwork. Look at the ammunition buys by the DHS and look at the media/corporate media winds. Look at the tactics used against unarmed American citizens. While in peaceful protest. And unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Get back to work slave.

And eat your gruel.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

LOL!
    nice