Thread: Quit whining and quit bickering - FIGHT !!!

Quit whining and quit bickering - FIGHT !!!

All this BS on this board about Benton does or says "this" and the campaign does or says "this"... Why don't you people quit bickering about what's been said and done and just DO YOUR DUTY...

The "campaign" has a role to play and they are playing it by whatever strategy they think will work. If that's a strategy of deception, so be it (I've posted before about reading Sun Tsu and I know that Ron has read it and knows it). I DON"T KNOW their strategy and neither do you. Stop second guessing what's up and FIGHT FOR LIBERTY!

No one is perfect, not me, not you, not Benton and not Ron Paul (or Rand). I believe that ALL of them are on the side of liberty and perhaps they have made mistakes, perhaps they have lied (Oh my gosh, I KNOW that I've never lied ).

So quit pointing the finger and do whatever it is that you are able to do to promote liberty...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, don't look at me - I don't drink at all (and rarely whine, either).

Would you like an 'h' with your title?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thanks this has been needed to be said. It's really dissapointing to see so many here not just dissing Benton but Ron himself for something as silly as not going to a function. Not only is it dissapointing because that type of energy hurts us and could be directed elsewhere, but because we are supposed to be the critical thinkers. Were supposed to be the ones that ask the right questions and make sure we have the facts before jumping to conclusions. Every team has role players and sometimes you play a role that isnt always fun and might make you look dirty to the untrained eye. In my mind, if you are talking $#@! on what Benton has said/done you are talking $#@! on RP. I think the man knows what hes doing.

whining, wining, winning?
    some folks in sports mode
    do all three insted of just 2?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

Would you like an 'h' with your title?
    Yes please...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I agree. Everything is fine. This 'talk' of a collapse or martial law or a violent revolution, or a round up of guns, or a suspension or elimination of the Constitution, or military force turning us into slaves or worse, or a dictatorship, or a police state, or drones with their 'eyes' watching your every move.....so leave Benton alone, leave Ron alone, leave Rand alone. Everything is going to be ok....

Hey Dancing with the Stars starts soon....thank God for reality.

People are not yet focused on the correct enemy. When everyone gets focused on the right target, then the bickering can stop and we'll win. Until then, we must keep educating. Repetition works. Ron Paul writes about the correct target all the time, yet too few read him or believe him.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dude... what goes on inside the convention hall in front of the tv cameras sets the stage for 2016.
    earlier today there was chip-in thread where a merrie auld soul wanted monies so as to visit a tampa FL
    area stripclub, too. we are trying to get delegates to tampa without getting them arrested or very brutalized.
    we need people who remember what its like on caucus nite when you sit in one spot for ten hours or so
    and endure the procedural votes before you can really make an impact. this is a REPUBLICAN shindig.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    I agree. Everything is fine. This 'talk' of a collapse or martial law or a violent revolution, or a round up of guns, or a suspension or elimination of the Constitution, or military force turning us into slaves or worse, or a dictatorship, or a police state, or drones with their 'eyes' watching your every move.....so leave Benton alone, leave Ron alone, leave Rand alone. Everything is going to be ok....
    That's all likely gonna happen anyway but it's not our guys that are pushing for that. We all need to step up our game to promote liberty to lessen the chances of the above scenario. Whether it's getting an extra person to be a precinct delegate, donating extra money to our national delegation or whatever candidate one thinks has a fair chance at election or whatever, we all need to do more not just sit back having a defeatist attitude. Because we aren't ignorant, it's on us to do the doin and thinking that others can't, won't or are unable to do. Of course, as we achieve more successes we'll have the most to celebrate as we've put in most of the hard work.

Had I been a Delegate, I probably wouldn't show up either. No matter what you think of Sun Tsu or any of that - the campaign and those paid by the campaign need to motivate their supporters, not rip their sails and deny them the wind which carries them.

Not everyone is rich, but can still afford the $3000. Why would a person want to influence a platform no one follows anyways or earn points for Rand when one could go on a vacation/get the teeth fixed/down payment on a home.... etc. Guess you need to decide ultimately what's important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    Had I been a Delegate, I probably wouldn't show up either. No matter what you think of Sun Tsu or any of that - the campaign and those paid by the campaign need to motivate their supporters, not rip their sails and deny them the wind which carries them.

Not everyone is rich, but can still afford the $3000. Why would a person want to influence a platform no one follows anyways or earn points for Rand when one could go on a vacation/get the teeth fixed/down payment on a home.... etc. Guess you need to decide ultimately what's important to you.
    Well, I agree that for all the people arguing what the campaign was doing was 'just politics', none have shown when in 'politics' people started sending out that kind of email to MOTIVATE to win as much as you can. A week before Santorum suspended his campaign he was still sending out 'fight to convention and win!' emails, for example.

However, I agree the thing to do now is not be distracted, isolate the steps we can take to help the delegates, and take them.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

FIGHT. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BACK DOWN.

I can see a potentially winning strategy if the delegates fight hard and don't back down, while the campaign does certain things behind the scenes to help them out while publicly acting very ambivalent to the whole thing like Jesse Benton is.

If Jesse Benton was coming out saying that we are trying to take Tampa, you know 'they' would do something to stop it. This would be a good stealth strategy, although I have no idea what the actual strategy is, I'm just saying it falls in line with a potentially winning strategy.

OP is absolutely right, we need to calm down and fight hard at Tampa just like Ron Paul and Doug Wead have said numerous times. Don't take every statement to the media as something literal or something that belittles anything that has been said before.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"I DON"T KNOW their strategy and neither do you"

That's what so brilliant about it. It's unknowable!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    FIGHT. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BACK DOWN.

100,ooo thanks to my very distant cousin for a very timely reminder of our recent past!

A lot of the Benton hate, Rand hate I believe is coming from organizations similar to these:

Once they piss off a few regular folks, they can stand back and let the hate propagate outward.

It's pretty rampant over at dailypaul- almost not worth going over there anymore.