Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Rogers Issues Dramatic Warning

Jim Rogers Issues Dramatic Warning

In a riveting interview on CNBC, legendary investor Jim Rogers warned Americans to prepare for "Financial Armageddon," saying he fully expects the economy to implode after the U.S. election.
    http://moneymorning.com/ob/jim-roger...matic-warning/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really hope this doesn't happen when I'm off at school..

They have built interment camps all across this nation and are now hiring guards for a reason.

All we can do is pray and do our best to get Ron Paul in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Iptay View Post
    I really hope this doesn't happen when I'm off at school..
    I hope so too. I hope it never happens, but is appears it is inevitable to happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    They have built interment camps all across this nation and are now hiring guards for a reason.

All we can do is pray and do our best to get Ron Paul in the White House.
    We can do more than pray. Organize local groups that will be prepared to stop tyranny

Back to eating fish again.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

I'll sure miss burgers by the poolside.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    We can do more than pray. Organize local groups that will be prepared to stop tyranny
    Your post has been reported to DHS.
    Red list for you.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Red list for you.
    Yep, the short green bus is on it's way.

There was an economist on Coast 2 Coast weekend before last who basically said the same thing. Seems a lot of people are calling for financial chaos around the time of the general election.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

I will tell you this, SC might be the bible belt and full of neocons. but I feel safer with my neighbors when the $#@! hits the fan than i would be anywhere else. LMAO

Everything is bad economically. It is far worse than any government stat like unemployment and inflation is claiming because the government LIES. The governments worldwide know this. They are simply hanging on for dear life kicking the can down the road. The fundamentals behind the 2008 collapse have never been corrected - high taxation, massive debt loads privately and publicly, and over spending by government that can no longer be "remedied" with more taxes and borrowing.

The free market is far more powerful than any government policy, millions of laws or corrupt, paid for politicians. It will eventually spit your $#@! out. That time is occurring now...
    Last edited by Liberty74; 08-14-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Sweet. Hopefully the credit card companies will go belly up.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Red list for you.
    It sucks, but they really do look for such people that might resist them, and they will be the first to be picked up secretly before they impose martial law. Most on this forum will be on that list, except of course for the agents posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I like the pathologist that's giving us peak oil predictions.

It sucks, but they really do look for such people that might resist them, and they will be the first to be picked up secretly before they impose martial law. Most on this forum will be on that list, except of course for the agents posting here.
    We can offer "protection" if you are willing to give us a few names. We will be checking them out to be sure they are accurate.

jk

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dunno, man. I think they'll target the weakest first to send a message. Look at how they love groping grannies, the handicapped and children at airports.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I dunno, man. I think they'll target the weakest first to send a message. Look at how they love groping grannies, the handicapped and children at airports.
    That's the TSA conditioning millions of Americans to submit to authority. That's the real purpose of the TSA. The government knows what they are doing. Heck, our government is the one who got the shoe bomber on the plane to begin with. Now take off your damn shoes as you have been told.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    No link on the Rogers interview. Date of interview?

Jim Rogers isn't some crank.

I want to see that interview.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    No link on the Rogers interview. Date of interview?
    I have no idea. You have the link to what I saw.

I did a search a few minutes ago. I didn't find the interview, but I found this:
    http://jimrogers1.blogspot.com/2012/...ing-to-be.html

The date is: Sunday, August 12, 2012
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-14-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We can offer "protection" if you are willing to give us a few names. We will be checking them out to be sure they are accurate.

jk
    I bet you could, but it is you guys that might need the protection when the great crash occurs. Governments will lose their influence and power quickly, chaos will rein.

This whole video really seems like one big commercial to me. And we are not running out of oil, so the so called "experts" are wrong there. A crash is coming, but not because of a lack of oil.

This whole video really seems like one big commercial to me. And we are not running out of oil, so the so called "experts" are wrong there. A crash is coming, but not because of a lack of oil.
    Which is why I only posted Rogers' quote. That was the only thing interesting, as far as I am concerned, in the article.

The people up above are wanting to see the interview from Rogers from which the quote was taken. I don't know the link to that.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-14-2012 at 08:17 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd love to see the housing and securities markets really bottom out so I can start getting in at a reasonable price. A real crash now is the only thing that's going to give us 20 somethings a chance at prosperity in our future.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I'd love to see the housing and securities markets really bottom out so I can start getting in at a reasonable price. A real crash now is the only thing that's going to give us 20 somethings a chance at prosperity in our future.
    A "real crash" is really not something for which to hope. It won't be pretty at all.

So in a crash, where did all the wealth go? This is something I have had a big problem figuring out for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So in a crash, where did all the wealth go? This is something I have had a big problem figuring out for some time now.
    Well it's not real wealth, it's false wealth that never really existed, created out of thin air, and it will come to an end.
    Last edited by Swarmed; 08-14-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarmed View Post
    Well it's not real wealth, it's false wealth that never really existed, and it will come to an end.
    Well, they keep telling everybody the world is in debt... but who do they owe the debt to?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, they keep telling everybody the world is in debt... but who do they owe the debt to?
    They owe the debt both to their citizens and to foreign nations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast