Thread: Juan Williams: Opinion: We live in the age of Ron Paul (NEW reprise)

Juan Williams: Opinion: We live in the age of Ron Paul (NEW reprise)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    During the debates, Paul got Republican audiences to applaud his calls for legalization of drugs, ending criminalization of prostitution and getting American troops out of endless wars around the globe.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Good article!

But he kept referring to Ron Paul "leaving the political scene". I don't think that's true for one second! Nominated or not - he will NOT be going away. I believe he will continue to speak and tour, and go on TV. He is leaving Congress, but I do not believe he is leaving politics. No way, no how.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by from article
    A July survey from the Center for Public Integrity revealed that 80 percent of voters in congressional districts represented by Democrats favor lowering defense spending.

And in a tribute to the power of Ron Paul, 74 percent of voters in districts with Republican representatives now also say they want to lower the defense budget.
    FALSE, Dang it! Military Budget, MIC, dang it!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ron Paul, I love that guy.
    Yea, me too
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Ron Paul didn't call for legalization of drugs but for the federal govt getting out of it as they used to be and as the Constitution demands. He argued ONLY when the moderator AGAIN specified legalization of drugs as a philosophical point of liberty. Philosophical beliefs and what he was 'calling for' are very different.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Yea, me too
    Me three, but he still didn't say that....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.