View Poll Results: Will Paul Ryan be Romney's VP?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 76.47%
  • No

4 23.53%

Thread: Will Paul Ryan be Romney's VP?

Will Paul Ryan be Romney's VP?

Romney is announcing his intended VP in the morning.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New side dish for $#@! Tartare ?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Him or that Cuban guy in Florida--Rubio.
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

damn, better sign up on his text msg list so i can get the good news ASAP!!!

/sarcasm
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

should have made this a more open-ended question..... like, who will be Mitts VP pick?

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

That would make a ticket of 2 bailout supporters masquerading as fiscal conservatives. A great victory for the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    should have made this a more open-ended question..... like, who will be Mitts VP pick?
    you're right. oh well.

Anyway, my guess is that it will probably come out of left field. Someone like Nikki Haley. Someone who is not on the medias radar.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll: Will Paul Ryan be Romney's VP?

Answer: Romney won't win, so there will never be such a thing as "Romney's VP"

Anyway, my guess is that it will probably come out of left field. Someone like Nikki Haley. Someone who is not on the medias radar.
    Paul Ryan is very boring.

Yes. While Ryan might be slightly better than Rubio and some of Romney's other potential VP selections, the guy has a pretty bad voting record overall. He voted for all of the massive spending during the Bush adminstration and only recently re-invented himself as a fiscal conservative.

Another big government neo-con? I could see him being picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Yes. While Ryan might be slightly better than Rubio and some of Romney's other potential VP selections, the guy has a pretty bad voting record overall. He voted for all of the massive spending during the Bush adminstration and only recently re-invented himself as a fiscal conservative.

what really bothers me is that in his own "extreme spending cuts plan" he rescinds the future decreases in the increases of defense spending!

Yo dude, you're supposed to $#@!ing CUT spending. Bitch.

I think no matter what, it won't be good.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Maybe. Won't be Haley though. She already has a speaking slot scheduled on the first day of the convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Maybe. Won't be Haley though. She already has a speaking slot scheduled on the first day of the convention.
    can't they just switch it?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    can't they just switch it?
    They switch everything else at a whim. What is stopping them here? Point taken.

Where's the who cares button?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Aren't delegates supposed to vote on the VP? Or am I mistaken?
    "Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." -Ron Paul

Ron Paul 2012!

Doesn't Paul Ryan talk about Mises and the gold standard? We need to stand behind our stealth liberty candidates!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Doesn't Paul Ryan talk about Mises and the gold standard? We need to stand behind our stealth liberty candidates!

i think i know you well enough to see that this is sarcasm....

NBC says it's Ryan.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 08-10-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He voted for TARP and Medicare Part D. There is no stealth. Frankly, he sucks.

New flavor of the month.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.