Thread: Ron "Bulldog" Paul: Secret Service Is for Lazy Welfare Queens

Ron "Bulldog" Paul: Secret Service Is for Lazy Welfare Queens

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is such a badass

LOL! I like it.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Bulldog
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

America really has gone soft. Back in Paul's day, no politician relied on handouts from Uncle Sam to ensure his own personal safety. They just did what any responsible small-government Republican would do and let the invisible hand of the free market put their enemies in a chokehold.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

At least the comedians know he's BOSS.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

badass bulldog
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I'm glad the His position on SS protection for candidates as being "welfare" has received press today. Makes me smile
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The spot on Leo has done good things (also, more links to share )
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Awesome. I lol'ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Even if it weren't for the welfare aspect, should the Fed's enemy#1 really entrust his personal safety to Treasury Agents?

This has to be one of the best articles i've read this campaign season

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntary Man View Post
    Even if it weren't for the welfare aspect, should the Fed's enemy#1 really entrust his personal safety to Treasury Agents?
    That's crossed my mind in the past too.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

They should have revealed his nickname before the Georgia primary!
    "Greater than the force of mighty armies is the power of an idea whose time has come." - V. Hugo

"Citizen-statesman" < best code name evar.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

I liked what RP said, but he did NOT say 'lazy welfare queens'. If this story gets picked up, Ron will be accused of something he didn't say.

SOS/DD
    "The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form"..... Jefferson Davis

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle".
    .....Edmund Burke

"A corrupt electoral process can only lead to corrupt Government."
    ......jay_dub

pretty funny but i think its money well spent, i wouldnt mind paying to protect Ron Paul
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

That title is just hilarious.

Apologies to real lazy welfare queens everywhere for the comparison to the other presidential candidates.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Ron Paul is a man among boys.