Thread: National Delegate & Iowa State Senate Candidate (just won the primary) - ChipIn FILLED -

National Delegate & Iowa State Senate Candidate (just won the primary) - ChipIn FILLED -

rph edit - This Chip In is filled. Good job all and thanks for stepping up Will

Hello RP Forums,

I'm a National Delegate and just won my State Senate Primary and am now in the general election. This has taken a toll on both myself and supporters in terms of the ability to fund the Tampa trip. I have made as many arrangements as possible to lower cost and am also raising money on the side as well as putting in my own. My goal is to raise enough to stay at the RNC hotel so that I can meet and change the minds of non Ron Paul delegates for the 2 days prior to the nomination vote. If you agree with this goal please donate to my chip-in. At the following link you can see more of my background within the liberty movement as well as press/media and prior races. I will be speaking at the FreedomfestMN (Minnesota) on the 12th (with Stewart Rhodes, Adam Kokesh etc.) and would like to have as much of this fundraising as possible finished.

As an Iowa National Delegate I understand the need for references and checking. If anyone is more curious about my character, work in the movement, and dedication feel free to contact Ani Degroot (national youth coordinator), John Ferland (Iowa GOP Organizational Director), or Drew Ivers (Iowa 2012 Ron Paul Campaign Chair).

http://willjohnson.chipin.com/national-delegate-2012

In Liberty,

Will Johnson
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 08-15-2012 at 10:42 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this should have its own thread so I split it off. I will also add it to my signature.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Just Chipped in. I hope more are able to help out here.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ChristianAnarchist again.

I owe you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden