Thread: vote for Ron in this poll

Hybrid View

Default vote for Ron in this poll

h xxp://iroots.org/2012/08/07/poll-should-mitt-romney-invite-ron-paul-to-speak-in-tampa/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There's no shame in including the full link. I won't tell anyone!
    [edit]
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

Wow, that's a close poll. I voted yes but I'm conflicted.

Being invited would be a nice acknowledgement that Dr. Paul and all of us are a real part of the party and should be included. However, if he's invited he'd probably have to have his speech approved. I want him to be able to give his own speech that he's earned the right to give.

So it would be nice to have both, be invited as a gesture and then give his own speech after his name is put up for nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Wow, that's a close poll. I voted yes but I'm conflicted.

Being invited would be a nice acknowledgement that Dr. Paul and all of us are a real part of the party and should be included. However, if he's invited he'd probably have to have his speech approved. I want him to be able to give his own speech that he's earned the right to give.

So it would be nice to have both, be invited as a gesture and then give his own speech after his name is put up for nomination.
    Not a chance he'd give an 'approved speech' he already made that clear.

I voted yes, on his own terms.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Blog Entries

It's at 98% yes now, I had to hold my stomach still while voting though.
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

While it is a shame what has been inherited, to simply give up in frustration, (...), is not an acceptable answer... at least for me. ~ kcchiefs6465

Whips and carrots, thats their economic model. ~ Henry Roque

No the difference is when we get screwed we don't allow the opportunity to present itself again. It's called learning from mistakes. ~ Kathy88