Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Curiosity just landed!

we just polluted mars cuz what else is that thing gonna be but trash

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Savage View Post
    we just polluted mars cuz what else is that thing gonna be but trash
    i think our rover is causing global warming on mars.
    man made global warming on mars.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    if i won the powerball, i'd buy a ticket for that colony.
    Me too.
    I am the spoon.

$#@!. Now the Martians are going to sue us.
    I am the spoon.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah. The other planets have been heating up for some time. Which is why the shenanigans happening now which revolve around the notion of "man made global warming" are so transparent. Has nothing to do with men. When they discuss it as if it is then they have nothing of relevance to offer. That's a simple running of interference tactic so that genuine relevance isn't ever addressed. In fact, people actually get paid to do it, I would imagine.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-09-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Nah. The other planets have been heating up for some time. Which is why the shenanigans happening now which revolve around the notion of "man made global warming" are so transparent. Has nothing to do with men. When they discuss it as if it is then they have nothing of relevance to offer. That's a simple running of interference tactic so that genuine relevance isn't ever addressed. In fact, people actually get paid to do it, I would imagine.
    in truth, i understand how government grant driven science ends up being unscientific drivel to support whatever that state wants.
    my senior year at Louisiana College, my sociology class was commisioned by the city of alexandria and the rapides parish police jury to investigate using scientific method why the local public transportation system is losing 1 million a year and how it can be fixed.
    spending six months on a huge amount of empirical data- our report summarized that the bus system did not have sufficient demand to become break-even, no route changes or fee increases would suffice.
    as in, the market wasn't big enough to support it.

since this isn't what the politicians wanted to hear- they disregarded the study and we weren't called upon to do any furthur studies.

now imagine a research group investigating a problem using a government grant. they give an result the pols don't want. what happens to them?
    Last edited by torchbearer; 08-09-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Seems Carl wants everyone to pay for his wet dreams. Count me out if it done involuntarily.
    Space program is the only area where there is complete bipartisan support. So...I don't know. Hang onto yer thtapler?

in truth, i understand how government grant driven science...
    Yes but in reality we have a merge of corporation and state filling the role of government. Of, by and for "people". Representative of themselves. Except....corporations don't eat, drink, breath, walk or talk. There needs to be a clear separation there. It changes everything. Can't just use the term "government" anymore in loose fashion willy nilly.

That's as far as I got. I'll read the rest of your post now. I had to stop right there though because that needs to be understood in all of this.When these elements hijacked your 14th amendment the repercussions were elevated to a broad scope. Even in science there exists a battle for citizenship. And in a supposed system representative of, by and for "people" I think it's about time someone maybe figgered on straightening that bit of confusion out.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-09-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Space program is the only area where there is complete bipartisan support. So...I don't know. Hang onto yer thtapler?
    I don't know what a " thtapler?" is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

you do no grok.

Not funny, reported.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    in truth, i understand how government grant driven science ends up being unscientific drivel to support whatever that state wants.
    my senior year at Louisiana College, my sociology class was commisioned by the city of alexandria and the rapides parish police jury to investigate using scientific method why the local public transportation system is losing 1 million a year and how it can be fixed.
    spending six months on a huge amount of empirical data- our report summarized that the bus system did not have sufficient demand to become break-even, no route changes or fee increases would suffice.
    as in, the market wasn't big enough to support it.

since this isn't what the politicians wanted to hear- they disregarded the study and we weren't called upon to do any furthur studies.

now imagine a research group investigating a problem using a government grant. they give an result the pols don't want. what happens to them?
    They get $#@! canned.
    I am the spoon.

[QUOTE=Danke;4574064]Not funny, reported.QUOTE]

So what? Besides. Who said I was joking? I was exactly right. What is actually funny is that you ducked that part. But that's how it always works with some types now isn't it?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-09-2012 at 09:46 PM.

[QUOTE=Natural Citizen;4574072]
    Not funny, reported.QUOTE]

So what? Besides. Who said I was joking? I was exactly right. What is actually funny is that you ducked that part. But that's how it always works with some types now isn't it?
    What? Pls explain: "Space program is the only area where there is complete bipartisan support."

Why do I care, exactly?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567