Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Why government should always have more power than private business.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyRevolution View Post
    I'm going to give you a piece of advice that my first boss gave me.
    From the bread delivery route owner I was a ride along for:
    "As long as you work for someone else, your just an option. You will be replaced as soon as they can find someone who will do it cheaper."
    Keep this in mind when being an employee.
    There is no point in giving 100%, or being the best employee, if they can find someone to do it cheaper, your gone.
    Horrible advice.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't read a single post in this thread. All I caught was the title which aroused my interest. So...Let me just say this. And anyone can tell me I'm wrong and to pack sand. I don't really care.

What we have is a merge of corporation and state. That means that corporations are governing. Of, by and for themselves...as people...with the same rights and gift of constitution that used to be for the benefit of natural human citizens.

The Growth Model has trumped the Human Survival model. Both different and opposing elements. Is why at birth even the corporation technically owns a large fraction of the human body. That's what you get for becoming trustees in modern pharmaceuticals and processed food and letting them rescribble the rules. Could go on and on but that's the clearest example that I can think of off the top of my head.

You'll have no say so about how you are represented of, by and for yourselves unless you move to restore citizenship as your founding fathers left it for you...the natural citizen.

When politicians say that they are acting on behalf of the American People do you really think they mean you? They don't. Is why we get to hear Mitt Romney sit up their in front of the camera and say that corporations are people too. You don't think that was just a chance slip of the tongue do you? Come on. Wake up. amend your 14th amendment and this madness will stop across the board.

The country will be repatriotized. But by "whom"? The choice is yours. For now.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-12-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789