Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Chip In to Bail Out Roger Pion

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wouldn't help me...
    I dunno, sounds like a good idea for one of those ***** guy shows. Every arrestee for a day gets a ***** guy stylist for their mugshot.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I dunno, sounds like a good idea for one of those ***** guy shows. Every arrestee for a day gets a ***** guy stylist for their mugshot.
    Um, no thanks.

Um, no thanks.
    FTR, I asked for a copy of my mugshot to use as a holiday card and they said they'd never gotten that request before. Course this was pre-internet ubiquity; I wonder if its online somewhere now....hmm...

FTR, I asked for a copy of my mugshot to use as a holiday card and they said they'd never gotten that request before. Course this was pre-internet ubiquity; I wonder if its online somewhere now....hmm...

Time for a new thread?

"Best RPF Mug Shot Picture EVAAAARRR!!!"
    "The Patriarch"

Are you suggesting they don't give you a personal stylist and make-up artist prior to taking a mugshot? I suppose some photoshop airbrushing is unavailable as well?
    Well, The one they released (immediately) of Jared Lee Loughner was heavily "touched up".
    but usually it is a shot of someone under duress. Not the best photos.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-04-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Time for a new thread?

"Best RPF Mug Shot Picture EVAAAARRR!!!"
    Searching for any of mine online..
    Though I have posed several pics,, none were mugshots.

nothing yet,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Searching for any of mine online..
    Though I have posed several pics,, none were mugshots.

nothing yet,,
    LMAO, we're not really going down that road are we? I can just imagine what mine look like...............
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    LMAO, we're not really going down that road are we? I can just imagine what mine look like...............
    Yeah I can't find mine online. Must be stuck in some dusty hardcopy somewhere or hidden away on govt computers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah I can't find mine online. Must be stuck in some dusty hardcopy somewhere or hidden away on govt computers.
    LOL.. Still searching. but,,
    No arrest records were found for Peter Osmar
    That site has to be pretty lame.

(I have posted my background checks before)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well, I found something but they wanted twenty bucks to unlock it. Like that's going to happen. But I did get this message;

CAUTION: This background report is very graphic. We do not censor our reports. We trust you to use this information responsibly. Please do not abuse this tool, or we could be forced to take it offline. The content of the report might shock you, so please prepare yourself for the unexpected.

Too dam funny, this was from the last time I was arrested. It was a warrant for a unpaid fishing fine. (what are you in for? fishin fine, don't mess with me)

I didn't come up with any of the ones from earlier days.

Ha! Now that I'm trying to leave the site they are offering it to me for a dollar. (go figure )
    Last edited by Origanalist; 09-04-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    I know a lot of the "cop haters" in here are trying to turn this guy into some sort of hero, but this guy clearly isn't citizen of the year.

Based on 17 convictions, plus the latest incident, plus the charges that were pending at the time of the incident, I'll bet this guy is the local dirt bag- every small town has one or two of them. Not "America's Most Wanted", but just a low life with a bad temper who's always doing something stupid. Also, he kind of looks like a scum bag in the photo (yeah, I know, you can't tell much just from a photo, but in conjunction with all the rest...).

I'd love to see what those 17 convictions were for- my guess is most of them were the typical stuff small town dirt bags do- drunk and disorderly, assault, vandalism, petty theft, domestic violence, etc.
    LOL - Missed this.

azxd has a sock puppet account?

Not about him being "citizen of the year".

Or that he, in your words, "looks like scumbag".

It's that he took an action that many of us, whether we admit it or not, wish we had the guts to take.

I'm sure you would not include yourself in this number though, not being a "cop hater" and all.

What gives dude?

Obviously you don't care for Mr. Pion or his actions..........Are you associated with this case in some way?

Possibly employed as some sort of government minion?

What's your end game?
    He DOES HAVE 17 (not 7) prior convictions on top of all the 15 charges from this incident and the two pending charges from a month before that. There is this new thing called "Google"- you ought to try it.

http://www.wcax.com/story/19190486/b...shing-cop-cars

I don't know for sure, but I'll bet he's been arrested for a whole lot more than that.

Based on the guy's past convictions, the incident and his current charges, what he has said, the way he carries himself, the way he looked in his mug shot, and the way he looked in court (worse than the mug shot), the guy is probably just the local dirt bag- the kind of ne'er do well who just keeps getting in trouble over and over and over again- just about every small town has at least one.

I know some of you got excited when you read that the guy crushed cop cars and tried to turn him into some sort of righteous citizen hero who had been wronged and was just standing up for truth, justice, and the American way.

But sometimes a scumbag is just a scumbag...

Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post

But sometimes a scumbag is just a scumbag...
    And sometimes small town cops are abusive pieces of $#@!.
    I used to live about 5 miles from there, the Orleans Sheriffs Department exists solely to give traffic tickets to folks on the Interstate heading to Canada, and when they are bored to harass the 700 or so residents that live in the area.
    Roger suffered a brain injury in an on the job accident, which is why he looks 'like a scumbag' to you.
    His arrests were mainly for driving with a suspended license, and on some of those arrests he was severely beaten by the local goon squad. He was also arrested for misdemeanor possession of weed. There is no arrest history for assault of domestic violence as you assume.
    His latest arrest was for having an unrestrained dog riding in the front seat of his vehicle.
    Once the Orleans cops know you and don't like you, they will wait down the road from your house and pull you over on your way home from work just to harass and fish around for anything to bust you on. Trust me, just about everyone in that county cheered when they heard what happened, the only ones outraged were the 60+ year old republican, law and order types, who generally don't draw the attention of the Sheriff's Dept.
    Been a long time....

Bump.

I don't think it was ever posted how this turned out on this forum but

Roger Pion, Man Accused Of Crushing Police Cars, Found Incompetent To Stand Trial

NEWPORT, Vt. -- A Vermont man charged with driving a tractor over seven police vehicles and crushing them has been found incompetent to stand trial.

Roger Pion (PEE'-on), of Newport, had already been involuntarily committed to the custody of the state commissioner of mental health.

The 34-year-old Pion had faced multiple criminal counts after police say he drove his dad's tractor over six cruisers and a van at the county sheriff's department in Derby in August, causing about $300,000 in damage.

Police say he was angry over a previous arrest for marijuana possession. Pion pleaded not guilty.
    He got away with it except they put him in a mental hospital. I can't seem to find any info about how long or whatever. I'm sure they are pumping him full of drugs and really screwing him up.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    He got away with it except they put him in a mental hospital. I can't seem to find any info about how long or whatever. I'm sure they are pumping him full of drugs and really screwing him up.
    Oh lord, how appropriate, amirite???

So, which is it:

Anti government white radicals?

Communists?

Black panthers?

Jihadists?

Or could it possibly be that people across all racial and political lines, are sick and tired of being bullied, pushed around, ordered about, raided, beaten, jailed and killed by cops that have declared a "War on Us"?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - Missed this.

azxd has a sock puppet account?

Not about him being "citizen of the year".

Or that he, in your words, "looks like scumbag".

It's that he took an action that many of us, whether we admit it or not, wish we had the guts to take.

I'm sure you would not include yourself in this number though, not being a "cop hater" and all.
    Lol. Crushed.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Lol. Crushed.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

bump
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    bump
    Pumped full of Drugs and turned lose. ((Programed)
    https://www.caledonianrecord.com/new...2ce02cff0.html
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789