Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip In to Bail Out Roger Pion

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That is pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

There is no doubt in my mind that this poor bastard is in a world of $#@! now, but, maybe we can ease that suffering just a little bit and show support for a ballsy act of defiance.

Lol, my favorite movie, Blues Brothers next.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    Looks like chipin.com is down. What a terrible time to be down.
    Post when it's up again, I was just going to post the link on revolutionbox. Can someone here post it on Daily Paul when it's back up?
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just asking, but why are we okay with him destroying property?
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    Looks like chipin.com is down. What a terrible time to be down.
    NSA got wind of this already?

$#@!ers are fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Matter can not be destroyed.

or were you referring to the temporary inability for the state to use those vehicles for force against people.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-05-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Stolen property as far as I'm concerned.

Those cars, while they possibly could have caged and dragged off to prison a rapist or bank robber, they could have just as easily dragged off an innocent man, a child ripped from her parents by CPS, or, in this case, a man whose life was ruined because of a naturally occurring plant that he wished to smoke.

In any case they were not privately acquired vehicles that were being used to pursue a legitimate business.

These were a fleet of tax tractors funded with money extorted from all of us.

I have no problem with what he did at all.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-05-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Stolen property driven by his kidnappers. It's not like he was celebrating a Lakers victory by destroying a Starbucks.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent inevitable -- JFK

Not promoting violence or anything
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

NSA got wind of this already?

$#@!ers are fast.

Looks like it is still down, people were Tweeting about it earlier.

That would be good for our movement if "this" ChipIn got ChipIn.com shut down MegaUpload style.
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stolen property as far as I'm concerned.

Those cars, while they possibly could have caged and dragged off to prison a rapist or bank robber, they could have just as easily dragged off an innocent man, a child ripped from her parents by CPS, or, in this case, a man whose life was ruined because of a naturally occurring plant that he wished to smoke.

In any case they were not privately acquired vehicles that were being used to pursue a legitimate business.

These were a fleet of tax tractors funded with money extorted from all of us.

I have no problem with what he did at all.
    Would it have been okay if he had shot the cops that arrested him instead, since they are thieves and held him against his will?

It's probably just Janet doing a routine request for a list of donors so she can add us to yet another list
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Would it have been okay if he had shot the cops that arrested him instead, since they are thieves and held him against his will?
    I'll take the 5th
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    I'll take the 5th
    Me too.

All this talk of the 5th, cue Professor Duane!

A man's life and a few Crown Vic cop cruisers are not the same thing.

Wish I had more money to give but mine is tied up giving to our national delegates and key pro-liberty candidates.

Looks like ChipIn is back up! Sweeeeeeeet.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because it's property bought with stolen money to enforce a tyrannical police state that injustly imprisons many thousands, perhaps?
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 08-05-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Slow down, buddy. Big difference we're talking about between destroying property bought with stolen money and killing somebody.

I wish I could give, but I have legal issues of my own to deal with.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Slow down, buddy. Big difference we're talking about between destroying property bought with stolen money and killing somebody.
    Not so sure. In another thread someone was celebrating the death of soldiers.

That has often been celebrated.
    Isn't that what 4th of July is about?

Can you post the post.. and not just one accusing someone of it?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well, that ain't this thread.

Nothing was hurt here, except heavily fortified cop tax tractors and their pride.
    America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.

Morning bump.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, that's them. I don't celebrate the death of anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That has often been celebrated.
    Isn't that what 4th of July is about?

Can you post the post.. and not just one accusing someone of it?
    No problem captain. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post4566157

I saw that thread,, and believe you may be confused on the meaning of the word "Celebrate".

I don't favor laws that restrict speech. I really dislike the WBC. but am not in favor of laws that restrict them in their 1'st amendment rights.

I am in favor of groups exercising their first amendment right,,and 2nd,, and so on,,,
    Like the Patriot Riders, Knights of Columbus, or Hells Angles,,

You can make rudeness unacceptable,, tolerance common, if people were free to do so.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I did not see anybody "celebrating".

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast