Thread: Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill-Contact your Senators TODAY!

Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill-Contact your Senators TODAY!

New "IndianaPolitico" youtube video that I threw together a couple of days ago, and made public today. A short video that you can share on social media to spread the word about the need to push it through the Senate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watched, Liked, shared, tweeted.
    THANKS
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I put it on the front page. Thanks!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Watched, Liked, shared, tweeted.
    THANKS
    Thanks, I am glad that people like it enough to share it. I am trying to upload videos on a bit more regular basis now.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I put it on the front page. Thanks!
    WOW, I am honored. Appreciate it.

BUMP! this should go on DP too!
    I fear we will become the most well informed society to ever die of Ignorance

This is the most effective brief explanation of the FED that I have ever seen--Gary North

Newsletter author and former Ron Paul research assistant Gary North praised The Official Counterfeiter with these words: “This is the most effective brief explanation of the FED that I have ever seen. . . .“ It is now freely available online in PDF format. Use it to educate others about the FED as we try to get Dr. Paul's audit the FED bill past the Senate. Download is available here:
    http://scripturalscrutiny.com/2012/0...counterfeiter/

Just wanted to remind everyone to keep up the pressure on Harry Reid and any of their state senators who haven't gotten on board with this. I sent another message to Harry which I'm expecting to have ignored but i'll keep sending them anyway. Our second senator in MS got on board a couple of weeks ago. BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by Kage127 View Post
    Just wanted to remind everyone to keep up the pressure on Harry Reid and any of their state senators who haven't gotten on board with this. I sent another message to Harry which I'm expecting to have ignored but i'll keep sending them anyway. Our second senator in MS got on board a couple of weeks ago. BUMP
    Are they in session now? I thought they wound up in DC. No?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hahaha, yeah looks like they are out >< Harry still got a piece of my mind a second time anyway.

You can still contact him in Nevada at his office there.