Thread: Fishermen in Alaska make a catch with their net: a panicking bear cub stuck in a whirlpool

Fishermen in Alaska make a catch with their net: a panicking bear cub stuck in a whirlpool

he even sounds like he is yelling 'Bear'
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It didn't look like they caught it to me. I guess the video cut out to early...

Either way, it is pretty cool how it sounded like he was yelling "bear." And that water sure looks pristine!

Edit: Video description:

We watched helplessly as Momma bear decided to abandon this struggling cub in a whirlpool. It took about 15 minutes before we were lucky enough to pull him out of the current. This little guy was completly teriffied, however upon making it to shore he let out one more cry for mom and we heard her coming back for him.

Poor baby.

I'm sure glad this ended well. I am a total wuss for an animal story.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Poor baby.

I'm sure glad this ended well. I am a total wuss for an animal story.
    So am I LE

They just kept pushing it out of the current/whirlpool until it got in calm water and went to it's Mother , baby , about 50 lbs, Momma , maybe 400 , she is small . In the end , changes nothing , Alaska Brown Bear cub survival rate over a summer , may , be around .67 %....